South Omo Zone Finance and Economic Development Bureau
INVITATION FOR BID SOUTH OMO ZONE
WATER, MINES AND ENERGY DEPARTEMENT
- SNNPRS South Omo Zone Finance and Economy Development Dept, for water, mines and energy department hereby invites wax-sealed bids, from qualified and eligible bidders of GWWCA or WWCA Only licensed in waterworks construction Association Supply and purchase Spare part material For Jinka City water supply and Drainage Enterprise:
Name of Projects
Supply and purchase Spare part material For Jinka City South water supply and Drainage Omo Enterprise
GWWCA-9 or WWCA-9 and Above
- Bidders should present a business license valid for the current year and registration certificate for VAT
- Bidders shall obtain bid documents upon payment of non-refundable birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr Only) for each document from the SOUTH OMO Zone Finance and Economic Development Dept.
- The bidders should fulfill all technical evaluation and evaluation qualification criteria that are attached within the bid document.
- Bids shall be valid for a period of Sixty (60) days after Bid opening
- Bids should be accompanied by a bid security of Eth. Birr 5,000 (Fifteen Thousand) of the total bid amount in an acceptable form of (CPO) or Bank Guarantee), and shall remain valid and open for acceptance for a period of 90 days after the date of bid opening.
- The bid announcement date is Closed 21st Calendar day at 5:30 P.M afternoon.
- The bid shall be submitted on 22nd Calendar date at 8:30 A.M Opened on 22nd Calendar date at 9:00 A.M from the calendar day announcement date if the 22nd calendar day lies on Ethiopian holiday, the last date to bid submission will be the next working day at South Omo Zone Finance and Economic Development Dept, Jinka at the presence of bidders and/or their authorized representatives at the last date of bid submission, at 9:00 A.M morning.
- The Office reserves the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
SNNPRS, SOUTH OMO ZONE FINANCE, AND ECONOMIC
TEL. 046-775-00-25, 046-775-00-76, 046-775-14-33
SNNPRS South Omo Zone Finance and Economy Development