SNNPRS Pastoral and Special Support Affairs Coordination Bureau
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Drought Resilience and Sustainable Livelihood Program, Project-II (DRSLP-II)
IFB Title –Construction of Wujinalemu Community Water Supply Project
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BIDDING (NCB)
IFB No: NCB/SSNPRS/PSSACB/DRSLP-II/Works/26/2020.
- The SNNPRS Pastoral and Special Support Affairs Coordination Bureau through the Government of Ethiopia has received Loan from African Development Bank (AfDB) toward the cost of Multipurpose Water Supply Infrastructure Development and it intends to apply part of funds to cover eligible payments under the contract for Construction of Wujinalemu Community Multipurpose Water Supply Project at Meinit Shasha Woreda of West Omo Zone in the Region.
- SNNPRS Pastoral and Special Support Affairs Coordination Bureau now invites sealed bids from eligible bidders/GC with WWC-4 or WWC-4/Water Works Construction Grade Four and above for Construction of Water Supply Project as stated below in the table
Contractors Grade Required
GC with WWC-4 or WWC4 & above
- Bidders are strongly advised to visit the project construction site before submitting their proposals
- Bidders who are punished (blacklisted) for contractual defaults are not eligible to participate in the bid.
- Bidders who have one or more contracts with our bureau or in the region whose physical progress is below 80% are not eligible to participate in the bid.
- Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) as specified in the African Development Bank’s Guidelines and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the Guidelines.
- The provisions in the Instructions to Bidders and in the General Conditions of Contract are the provisions of the African Development Bank Standard Bidding Document: Procurement of Works.
- Bid must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Bir) in the form of Unconditional Bank Guarantee, CPO (Certified Payment Order) and shall remain valid for 120 (One Hundred Twenty) days.
- A complete set of bidding documents may be purchased by interested bidders upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 200.00 (Two Hundred Bint) or in other equivalent and freely convertible currency.
- Bids must be delivered to the address stated below on or before 2:00 PM (8:00 Local Time) on 09-December-2020 GC afternoon and must be accompanied by bid security Stated above in ETB or in other equivalent and freely convertible currency.
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at 2:30 PM (8:30 Local Time) on the same date of closing at the SNNPRS Pastoral and Special Support Affairs Coordination Bureau, Hawassa City.
- The SNNPRS Pastoral and Special Support Affairs Coordination Bureau reserve the right to reject all or part of the bid.
Full Address: SNNPRS Pastoral and Special Support Affairs Coordination Bureau, P/F/P/Ad/Directorate, Near Old Bus Station, at the back of Regional Education Bureau Room No 04
Telephone number: 251 462124733/4729, Fax: 251 462 124731, Hawassa, Ethiopia