Sidama National Regional State Water & Irrigation Development Bureau
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Sidama National Regional State Water and Irrigation Development Bureau Ethiopia
IFB Title -Supply of Electronics Equipment
National Competitive Bidding (NCB)
BID No. SNRSWIDB/Goods/03/2020
1. The Sidama National Regional State of Water and Irrigation Development Bureau obtained a budget from Regional Capital Budget towards the cost of Supplying electronics equipment
2. Sidama Region Water and Irrigation Development Bureau now invite sealed bids from local or international eligible bidders for the supply of electronics equipment’s listed below.
- Desk Top Computer, Laptop Computer, Printer Black and White , Color Printer, Photo Copy Machine, LCD Projector, plotter print, Scanner, Duplicating machine, FAX Machine, UPS, Binder Specifications, Stabilizer, and GPS.
3. Bidding will be conducted through a NATIONAL COMPETETIVE BIDDING (NCB) procedure.
4. Bids shall be valid for a period of Sixty (60) days after Bid opening
5. Bids must be accompanied by bid security of 70,000.00 Birr, in the form of unconditional bank guarantee or CPO and shall remain valid for 90 (Ninety) days.Insurance bond is not acceptable.
6. Qualification requirement include: the experience on supplying at least two contracts of similar size and nature in the last three years, supported with names of clients, type and value of contracts. As provided in the bidding document with others additional details.
7. The Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application and copies of necessary renewed licenses at least for the current year with originals from Sidama Region Water and Irrigation Development Bureau finance, Hawassa City, upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 300.00.
8. Bids must be delivered to the Sidama Region Water and Irrigation Development Bureau finance and procurement directorate, Room number 03, Hawassa City, Telephone number +251462125480, on 21th day of announcement on the national newspaper at or before 12:00 a.m and Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders/ their representatives who choose to attend in person at 2:30 p.m at the same date/21th day of announcement on the national newspaper/. If the day lay on weekend or Ethiopian holiday the bid will open next working day. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
9. Sidama Region Water and Irrigation Development Bureau reserve the right to reject all or part of the bid.
10. Full Address: Sidama National Regional State of Water and Irrigation Development Bureau finance and procurement directorate, Room 02
Telephone number +251462125480
Sidama National Regional State of Water and Irrigation Development Bureau finance and procurement directorate