Shashemene City Administration
Ethiopian Herald Nov29,2020
Invitation for Bid (IFB)
- Place: Shashemene City Administration
- Procurement Reference Number: Shashe/UIIDP/CW/004/2013
- The Finance and Economic Cooperative Development Office having a legal address at
Street Address: From 81 Total Gas station to Absoto
- The Finance and Economic Cooperative Development Office now invites wax-sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Awasho -Abosto on 30m Width Road Bridge.
- The delivery period is 120 calendar days.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National competitive bidding (NCB) and is open to all bidders from Eligible Source Countries as defined in the Bidding Documents.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the Shashemene Municipal Infrastructure Department Ground floor and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during Office Working hours.
- Qualifications requirements include Five years of General Experience in Construction, Specific Experience at least one work of similar nature, A minimum annual turnover specified in bidding document, Renewed Certificate of Competency General Contractor Grade 7(GC-7) or RC-7 and above for 2013 EFY from Ministry Of Urban Development And Construction(MUDC)/ Oromia Construction Authority, Valid Tax Clearance Certificate and VAT registration. A margin of preference for goods manufactured in Ethiopia and local companies engaged in construction or consultancy services shall not be applied. Additional details are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- 5. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee 300 (three hundred). The method of payment will be in cash appearing in person.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before the starting date of invitation of the bid posted on the newspaper at 4:00 am. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 4:30 am.
- . All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of 100,000 ETB (one hundred thousand)
- The Finance and Economic Cooperative Development Office reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
- The address referred to above is:
- Public Body: Finance and Economic Cooperative Development Office
- Authorized Representative: Shashernene Municipal, Infrastructure Department
- Room Number Shashemene Municipal, Ground floor
- Street Address: From 81 Total Gas station to Absoto
- Town/City: Shashemene
- Country: Ethiopia