Sengatera Traders Union S.C
Invitation for Bid
- Sengatera Traders Union S.c has allocated sufficient budget to be used for the procurement of the construction of LOT I and LOT II Project at Addis Ababa for the company’s building in which currently the structural and plastering works are completed
- LOTI – Aluminum Works
- LOT II- Remaining Finishing Works
2. The Employer invites sealed bids from GC /BC II and above eligible bidders for the provision of the construction of the above two contracts at Addis Ababa.
3. Interested bidders shall submit Certificate of Registration from Ministry of Works and Urban Development renewed for 2012 EFY and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include:-
- i. Trading License renewed for 2012 EFY; and
- ii. Tax Clearance Certificate valid at bidding date; and
- iii. VAT Registration Certificate; and Competency certificate
4. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Government of Ethiopia and is open to all bidders as specified and defined in the Bidding Document.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspect the bidding documents at the address given below from 8:30 am to 12:30 p.m. in the morning and 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. in the afternoon.
6. A complete set of bidding document prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders at the address below and upon payment of a non refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 1000. The method of payment will be cash.
7. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before September 9/2020 at 10:00 a.m. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand Birr) for each lot valid for 90 days. Late bids shall be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below at 11:00 a.m. on the same day of bid submission at Sengatera Traders Union Building, 5th floor, administration department
8. Sengatera Traders Union Sc reserves the right to accept any or reject any or all bids.
SENGATERA TRADERS UNION
Sengatera in front of YOBEK Building, 5th Floor,
Tel. 251-18-29-13-32 70911-34-36-67
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia