Selam Children's Village
INVITATION FOR BID
Selam Children’s Village invites interested bidders which can give group and individual counseling service to children and youth living under the support of Selam children village.
Interested applicants are required to fulfill the following:
- The Consultant should be a registered under Ethiopian law;
- Must have extensive experience in the counseling service;
- At least 5 years of experience in conducting counseling service,
- Must provide renewed certificate of professional competence from relevant government office;
- VAT registration certificate, trade license renewed for the year 2012 (EC) and tax payer registration certificate (TIN);
- Three (3) contacts for references from similar organizations for which the offeror has successfully performed similar task.
- Bidders can collect the bid document (TOR) from Selam Children’s Village Head office starting from Monday June 08, 2020
- Interested and qualified consultants are required to submit their Proposals on sealed envelopes in person to the address stated below within 07 working days from the first day of this announcement.
Final date of bid documents submission will be 16, June, 2020 at 4:30PM.
The bidder is responsible for payment of all taxes and duties payable to the Government.
Selam Children’s Village the right to cancel all or part of the bid.
Kotebe 02 Near to Hana Mariam Church
Selam Children’s Village