Save the Children International, አለም አቀፍ ህፃናት አድን ድርጅት ብኢትዮጵያ
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Reference #: T-SCI-HW- 2020-001
Tender Title: Vehicle Maintenance & Repair service at Hawassa FO
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL, the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to establish a one-year Frame Work Contract Agreement for ” Maintenance & repair service workshop” and hereby invites potential suppliers to submit a sealed tender document for these services.
Potential service providers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100.00 from Save the Children International Country Office, Addis Ababa or Hawassa field Office starting from April 27, 2020, to May 15, 2020, during working hours from the following Address:
Hawassa Field Office Menaharia Kifle Ketema,
Higher 02, Kebele 04
Next to Wolde Amannuel Dubale Monument
Tell # 0462207742
Ethiopian Country office
Near Bisrate Gabriel Church
Supply Chain /procurement
office Ethiopia Save the Children
Tell # 0113728455/61 Ext 387
Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
- Renewed business license for the year 2012 E.C.
- VAT/TIN registration certificate;
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 20,000.00 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid at least for 3 months from the date of tender submission. (Cash and insurance bond are not accepted) and should be submitted with a separate sealed envelope.
- Company profile
- Letter of Evidence from RTA (Road Transport Authority) that shows the workshop Level
- Completely filled Price Schedule with separate sealed envelop
Tenders must be submitted in four (4) sealed envelopes, bearing the bidder’s official seal, and clearly marked Technical and Financial “Original” and “Copy”, and must include the bidders’ name, and contact address, as well as the Tender title and Tender reference number.
Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for this purpose at Save the Children, Hawassa Office on May 18, 2020, before/at 11:45 Am.
Bids will be opened on the same date at 2:30 P.M at Save the Children Hawassa Field Office. And the procurement committee will open the tender at its own discretion.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety