Save the Children (SC)
INVITATION TO BID
TENDER Reference #: T-SCI-ET-2021-001
TENDER TITLE: Supply and Transportation of Emergency Water trucking operation at Bale Zone of Oromia Region for IDPs, drought affected Host Community and Health Facilities.
Save the Children (SCI) is the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children. Save the Children International in Ethiopia would like to invite eligible providers to submit offers for the supply and Transportation of Emergency Water trucking operation at Bale Zone of Oromia Region for IDPs, drought affected Host Community and Health Facilities.
Hence, if your firm has a valid license for the requested and similar supplies, you can obtain a complete set of Bid Document against payment of a non-refundable Birr 100.00 (One Hundred Birr only) from Save the Children’s Ethiopia Country Office at Addis Ababa, Bale Field Office, Bale Robe and Hawassa Field Office, Hawassa from January 13,2021 to February 02, 2021 during office hours. You can also obtain further information at the address 0113-728455-61/251-478-510297/0257760214/0113-728920 or by visiting the office during office hours.
- Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office, Addis Ababa, Near Bisrate Gabriel Church, Supply Chain, Procurement Office, Telephone number:+251-113-728920 Ext. 387 /388 ;
- Save the Children International, Ethiopia, Hawassa Field Office, Hawassa, Woldeamanuel Dubale Street, Telephone number: +2514622050248(direct line), +251-464-207742 and
- Save the Children, Ethiopia, South West Hub, Bale Field Office, Bale Robe, Supply Chain/Procurement Office, Telephone number: +251-222-4 49096/ +251-226-6 51 882(Office)
Bidders should attach the following documents in proposals submitted:
- Renewed business license for the year 2013 E.C., VAT/TIN Registration Certificate, Official Authorization letter from original manufacturer (if applicable)
- Full company profile describing the type of business (manufacturer,dealer, agent, wholesaler, retailer), date of establishment, organization structure, workforce, list of branches, warehouses, offices and locations, infrastructure…etc
- Evidence of financial eligibility in the form of recent Audit reports
- Evidence of past performance, experience, and capacity in terms of list of clients served, active and or past contractual agreerr : its, letter of recommendations…etc
- Bid bond amounting ETB10,000.00 in the form of CPO Bank Guarantee valid for a period not less than three months in ine name of “Save the Children International” (Cash and Insurance bond will not be accepted)
- Financial Offer filled on the attached bid SECTION 10: SCI Price Schedule template
- Warranty cover period
- Declaration of compliance to SCI Procurement Policies, Terms and Condition of Contract, and SCI Child Safeguard and other related policies,
Bids must be put in wax-sealed envelopes, clearly marked with the tender reference number and title” Supply and transportation of Emergency Water trucking operation at Bale Zone of Oromia Region for IDPs, drought affected Host Community and Health Facilities” and shall also be clearly marked as “ORIGINAL” and “COPY”; each composed of two separate envelopes marked “Technical” and “Financial”. Bids must be submitted to Save the Children Hawassa Field Office, Hawassa (only) on Wednesday, February 03, 2021 by 2:30 P.M.
Note: It is suppliers responsibility to submit their bid proposal to Save the Children Hawassa Field Office where we bid to be opened.
Bid opening will be conducted on Wednesday, February 03, 2021 at Hawassa Field Office, Hawassa (only) at 3:00 P.M in the presence of bidders’ representatives who choose to attend.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject the tender in whole or partial.