Save the Children (SC)
INVITATION TO TENDER(re-advertisement)
Tender Title: Supplies of Broadcasting ply Materials and Installation
Tender Reference #: T-SCI-ET-2020-009
SAVE THE CHILDREN, the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to procure various “Supplies of Broadcasting Materials and Installation” and hereby invites potential suppliers to submit a sealed tender for these services.
Potential service providers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100.00 from the Save the Children Country Office, Addis Ababa from August 03, 2020, to August 11, 2020, during working hours from the following Address:
Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office, Addis Ababa Near Bisrate Gabriel Church, Supply Chain | Procurement Office
Tel # 0113 728455/61 Ext. 388
Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
- Renewed business license for the year 2012 E.C. VAT TIN registration certificate;
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” amounting to ETB 50,000.00 in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid at least for 3 months from the date of tender submission. (Cash and insurance bond are not accepted)
- Authorization to Import, Manufacture and/or Distribute products
- Company profile
- Documentary evidence in the form of detail specifications, sketch, and/or drawings, verifying the conformity of items to requirements
- Evidence of past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials
- Completely filled SCI Price Schedule
- Warranty services
- Statement of Declaration in compliance to Save the Children Policies
Terders must be submitted in four (4) Sealed envelopes, bearing the bidder’s official seal, and clearly marked TECHININCAL and FINANCIAL “Original” and “Copy”, and must include the bidders’ name, and contact address, as well as the Tender title and Tender Reference number.
Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for this purpose at Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office on August 12, 2020 before 2:00PM.
Save the Children Committee will open tender responses on the same day at 02:30 P.M. in the presence of bidders who choose to attend.
NB: Orientation section on requirements will be conducted on August 09, 2020, at SCI country office all interested bidder should attend the orientation section before submission the bid document.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety,