Save the Children (SC)
Save the Children
INVITATION TO TENDER
Tender Title: SBCC printing materials
Tender Reference #: T-SCI-ET-2020-015
SAVE THE CHILDREN INTERNATIONAL, the world’s leading independent non-profit organization for children intends to Procure “ SBCC printing materials ” and hereby invites potential suppliers to submit a sealed tender for these services.
Potential service providers may obtain the tender documents against payment of a non-refundable amount of ETB 100.00 from Save the Children International Country Office, Addis Ababa from September 06, 2020, to September 26, 20120 during working hours from the following Address:
Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office,
Near Bisrate Gabriel Church, Supply Chain |
Tel # 0113 728455/61
Tenders submitted must be accompanied with:
- Renewed business license for the year 2012 E.C. VAT /TIN registration certificate;
- Bid Security in the name of “Save the Children International” 10% of the total amounting bid in ETB in the form of CPO or bank guarantee valid at least for 3 months from the date of tender submission. (Cash and insurance bond are not accepted) and should be submitted with a separate sealed envelope.
- Company profile
- Sample mix of SBCC material printed
- Proposed delivery time in calendar days not in working days
- Evidence of past performance record on similar works and other relevant credentials
- Completely filled Price Schedule with separate sealed envelope (Each firm can compete for a maximum of two Lots)
- Lot 1 CCA Flip chart, Reference Manual, Counseling Job Aid & role-play Cue card
- Lot 2 – Take-home Material, Food Cards & money Cards
- Lot 3 – Posters
Tenders must be submitted in Four (4) sealed envelopes, bearing the bidder’s official seal, and clearly marked Technical and Financial “Original” and “Copy”, and must include the bidders’ name, and contact address, as well as the Tender title and Tender reference number.
Tenders must be submitted in the bid box prepared for this. the purpose at Save the Children, Ethiopia Country Office on September 28, 2020, before/at 2:00 Pm.
Save the Children Committee will open tender responses on September 29,2020, at its own discretion.
Save the Children reserves the right to accept or reject this bid, in partial, or in its entirety.