Sandford International School
INVITATION FOR EXPRESSION OF INTERSET
FOR EXTERNAL AUDIT SERVICE
Sandford International School is pleased to invite qualified & registered Audit firms, recognized by the Accounting and Auditing Board of Ethiopia (AABE), to submit their expression of interest to do performance and financial audit of the institution. Hence kindly reply by the nonfinancial, technical proposal and other relevant documents.
The auditor must be completely impartial and independent from all aspects of management or financial interest in the entity being audit. The auditor should be experienced in applying either ISA or INTOSAI audit standards, whichever is applicable for the audit. Reports in English will be required.
- The audit firm should be registered with the office of the Federal Auditor General and classified under “Grade A”
- The audit firm must have solid audit experience in auditing the books and accounts of large size organizations
- The audit firm should provide TIN, VAT and Business Registration that have all been renewed for the year 2013 E.C as well as a renewed license from Federal Office of the Audit General & other legal documents.
- The audit firm should provide a complete company profile and the list of staff who will be assigned to perform the audit
- Audit report for all accounts, associated notes and management letters, of Performance and financial audit
Interested audit firms who fulfill the above requirements need to drop their expression of interest in a sealed envelope along with relevant documents by clearly indicating their company and staff profile in the designated box in the school finance office by 4:00 PM on December 11th 2020. The school will review the technical expressions of interest submitted and will shortlist four finalists. The four finalist firms will be contacted to submit their financial proposals.
For any additional information or clarification and to assess the volume of work, please contact our finance unit by email or by telephone addresses indicated below.
Please note that this notice does not constitute a solicitation and the school reserves the right to change or cancel this requirement at any time in the Expression of Interest bidding process.
SANDFORD INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
Shewareged Gedle Street P.O.Box 30056MA
Tel. 0111 24 21 85