Samaritan's Purse International Relief
Invitation to Bid for Medical Supplies
Public Bid No: SPE20-055-OFDA
Samaritan’s Purse is a nondenominational evangelical Christian organization providing spiritual and physical aid to hurting people around the world. Since 1970, Samaritan’s Purse has helped meet the needs of people who are victims of war, poverty, natural disasters, disease, and famine to share God’s love through His Son, Jesus Christ. The organization serves the community worldwide to promote the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
Samaritan’s Purse wishes to invite legally recognized Medical Suppliers to provide sealed bids for the following medical supplies. The Bid must be made in accordance with the instructions contained in the auxiliary Invitation to Bid document. Bid documents must be hand-delivered to the Samaritan’s Purse International Relief office on or before Monday, 5th October 2020 at 5 pm. Bids received after this time and date will be rejected. The bid should be clearly labeled “Bid for Medical Supplies”.
THE AUXILIARY DETAILED BID DOCUMENT MUST BE RETRIEVED FROM SAMARITAN’S PURSE ETHIOPIA PRIOR TO A VALID BID SUBMISSION. PLEASE RETRIEVE THE DETAILED BID DOCUMENT FROM:
Samaritan’s Purse International Relief Bole Edna Mall, in front of Mosaic Hotel, House no. 2367,PO box 10485, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, Phone no. 0116392836
Eligible Bidder should meet the following criteria:
- Renewed Legal Business License
- Tax Registration Certificate Legal Registration for provider of medical supplies
- Bid Guarantee letter for 60 days; Bidders will provide a total stock guarantee for quantities quoted for the entirety of the 60 days.
Bid Submission Guidelines:
- THE AUXILIARY DETAILED BID DOCUMENT MUST BE RETRIEVED FROM SAMARITAN’S PURSE ETHIOPIA PRIOR TO A VALID BID SUBMISSION
- The proposal should be submitted based on the specific requirements of the Auxiliary Detailed Bid document.
- For clarification items please email SPEthiopiabids@samaritan.org