St Peter Specialized Hospital
Invitation for Bids (IFB)
Procurement of Renovation Work for MDR WARD
Blocks & Related Works Bid Reference Number NRB/MOH/SPH/Renovation/01-2020
Saint Peter Specialized Hospital invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Renovation of two MDR Ward Blocks.
Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures specified in the Government Procurement Guideline.
Interested Bidders should fulfill the following requirements:
- Category/Grade GC/BC-4
- Trade License on relevant service valid for the year -2012E.C
- VAT registration certificate.
- TIN Certificate.
- Tax Clearance
- Registration Certificate in the Contractors list under Public Procurement & Property Administration Agency
- Required Service: Renovation of two MDR Ward Blocks.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Saint Peter Specialized Hospital , Tel: +251966216494 from 7:30AM – 12:30AM and 1:30 PM -3:30PM from Monday to Friday
- Bids must be delivered to the address at Saint Peter Specialized Hospital, Finance and Procurement Directorate on November 9, 2020 at 10:00 A.M.
- Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives, who choose to attend in person at the Saint Peter Specialized Hospital, Finance and Procurement Directorate on November 9, 2020 at 10:30A.M.
- A bid security shall be required. The amount of the bid security shall be birr 100,000.00 (Birr Hundred Thousand). The bid security shall be
- Valid for 120 days from the date of bid opening. Or 30 days beyond the validity date of the bid. Bid security shall be in the form of CPO, Bank guarantee, Irrevocable L/C, Cash or in the form of any of the permitted in the Public Procurement directive.
- The Purchaser reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially
Saint Peter Specialized Hospital