Robe Town Municipality
INVITATION FOR BID
Robe Town Municipality Needs To Construction Of G+1 Office building Located At Oromia Region, Arsi Zone, Arsi Robe Woreda In Robe Town.
- The Municipality invites all registered contractors of category GC/BC 5 and above with renewed license valid for the year 2012 Ethiopian Calendar for furnishing the necessary labor, material, equip service (full contract) for the Construction Of G+1 Office Building
- Interested and eligible bidders can purchase bidding documents from Robe town municipality office no 06 upon. Submission of written application & non-refundable fee of Eth 300 birr). The Bid will be submitted on 22nd Working day of announcement of the bid at 2:00 pm in Arsi Robe Woreda Administration Office 09 & will be open at 2:30 pm at the same day & place of the submission. In case, if 22nd day is the Holliday it will submit & open the next working days at the same time & place.
- A bidder has to be registered to collect “VAT” and copy of VAT certificate, trade license, registration certificate, and tax clearance from Oromia or Federal Revenue Bureau must be attached with the application and not miss to submit with qualification document.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in an acceptable form of CPO or Unconditional bank Guarantee of birr 300,000.00 (Three hundred thousand Birr) and must be addressed to the project owner.
- The bid security shall be wax sealed, stamped & signed in separate envelop marked “Bid security” and shall be put in the original technical qualification document.
submission and opening of the bid;
- A. The original and copies of the Technical document shall be placed separately in wax-sealed, stamped & signed envelope marked as “TECHNICAL DOCUMENT” and both envelopes shall be placed in one large outer envelope and wax sealed. The outer and inner envelope shall be the submission address and other information indicated on/in the datasheet.
- B. The original and machine copies of the financial offer documents shall be placed separately in a wax-sealed, stamped, and a signed envelope marked as “THE FINANCIAL OFFER DOCUMENT” and these envelopes shall be placed in a large outer envelope and wax sealed. The outer and inner envelope shall be the submission address and other information indicated on/in the datasheet. In preparing the bid document bidders are expected to examine the bid data in the tender document.
- C. The qualification document will be opened on the same day of bid submission date at 2:30 pm on the presence of Tender committee & bidders or legal representative who represented by the bidder at Arsi Robe Woreda Administration office 09
- D. The financial offer document shall remain sealed and deposited in a box prepared for this purpose in the presence of the bidders and tender committee or any authorized body represented by the client until financial offer(s) of qualified bidders are opened publicly.
- E. A machine copy of Standard bid documents (SBD) with financial documents must be.
- F. The committee assigned by the client will evaluate the qualification of the bidders based on the bases of their responsiveness to the bid document, by applying the evaluation criterion, sub-criterion, and points assigned to the criterion in the datasheet. Each qualification document will be given the score point.
- G. Only financial offers of those bidders who score the minimum qualifying point. 70% (Seventy Percent) and above will be opened on the financial opening date. The financial opening of the bidders who have scored less than the minimum passing point (i.e. 70%) will be returned unopened.
- H. The client shall address the financial opening date, place, and time to the bidders.
- I. Every envelope should be wax-sealed, signed, and stamped by the bidder properly and separately.
- J. A bidder will be rejected if it does not respond to the tender document according to this invitation or fails to achieve the minimum technical score indicated in the tender document.
- K. Any attempt of submission forged or false document and/or indication of financial offer on the qualification document shall result a rejection of the bid.
- L. The client shall not bear any responsibility for miss placement of the “Qualification document” in the “financial offer document envelope or vice versa, which results in rejection of the bidder.
- The validity of the bid shall be 90 days from the date of bid opening
- The completion deadline of the project under bid should be Up to three (3) years during the award and become part of the binding document (agreement)
- Late bidder comes will be rejected.
- The Client (Robe Town Municipality) reserves the right to reject any half or all bids for gating other chance (opportunity).
Tel no:-0224430003 or Mob no:- 0930107370
Robe Town Municipality