Right To Play
INVITATION FOR BID
Right To Play (RTP) is an international non-governmental organization (INGO) registered with the Ethiopian Charities and Societies Agency with a mission to use sport and play to educate and empower children and youth to overcome the effects of poverty, conflict, and disease in disadvantaged communities. Right To Play works in over 20 countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East, and Latin America.
Right To Play(RTP) Ethiopia invites all interested and eligible constructors to bid for the construction of four (4) O’ Classrooms at Ada’a Wereda around Bishoftu Town. The construction is expected to commence on the 2nd of November and Completion 16th of December 2020. The bid is separated into two lots as follows:
- Lot 1-Hambelta and Yerer Primary Schools
- Lot 2-Dire and Dertu Primary schools
- Bidders should have construction License GC/BC-8 and above valid for2012 E.C.Renewed construction and trade license for the year2012 E.CVAT Registration Certificatesmust provide TAX clearance or demonstrate eligibility to participate for bid in 2013 E.C
- A complete set of bidding documents, including tender guidelines, Bill of Quantities and drawings can be collected from Right To Play’s Country office at: Stadium near to Federal Transport Authority, An Business Center, 3rd Floor, Tel +251-114-67000Kirkos Sub City, Addis Ababa
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB10,000.00 in an acceptable form (CPO or Bank Guarantee)prepared in the name of RIGHT TO PLAY: and must be submitted with a separate envelope along with TechnicalProposal.
- A separate Technical and Financial Proposal should be submitted both having One Original and copies in a waxed sealed and envelopes to the RIGHT TO PLAY Office in Addis Ababa No later than October 27, 2020, at 2:30 PM.
- Bid will be closed at 2:30 PM on October 27 2020 and will be opened at 9:00 PM on October 27, 2020, at the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who are allowed to attend the session at Right To Play’s CountryOffice at Addis Ababa.
- Late bids will be automatically rejected.
- All envelops should be waxed, sealed and stamped and should be clearly marked by the Lot for which a contractor is bidding for.
- RTP will award only one Lot for One Contractor. Therefore, Bidders are adviser to submit their proposal only for a singleLot.
- A funding for the proposed construction can cease in 2021, therefore, RTP kindly advise all bidders to consider the urgency before participating in the bid. RIP will not extend the contract period for prospective winners.
- The working language for this tender is: English.
- RIGHT TO PLAY- Ethiopia reserves the right to reject the whole or part of the bid without any justifications. Right To Play Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Kirkos Sub City, aroundStadium, near to Federal Transport Authority, An International Building 3rd Floor. P.O.BOX 1375 Code 1250, Tel: +251-114-670002