Right To Play
INVITATION FOR BID
Right To Play(RTP) is an international non-governmental organization (INGO) registered with the Ethiopian Charities and Societies Agency with a mission to use sport and play to educate and empower children and youth to overcome the effects of poverty, Conflict and disease in disadvantaged communities. Right to play works in over 20 countries in Africa, Asia, Middle East and in Latin America.
Right To Play (RTP) Ethiopia invites all interested and eligible constructors to bid for Rehabilitation of four football fields at Bambasi, Tsore and Sherkole Refugee Camps in Benishangul Gumuz Region. The construction is expected to commence immediately and completed within 20 days. The bid is separated in to two lots as follows:
- Lot 1- Rehabilitation of football field at Bambassi and Sherkole refugee primary schools
- Lot 2- A Football Field at Tsore Refugee School and Spectator Seats at Kibur Amsa
1. Bidders should have of
- Construction License GC/BC-7 and above valid for 2012 E.C.
- Renewed construction and trade license for the year 2012 E.C
- VAT Registration Certificates
- must provide TAX clearance that demonstrate eligibility to participate for a bid in 2013 E.C
2. A complete set of bidding documents, including tender guidelines, Bill of Quantities and drawings can be collected from
RTP’s Country office at: Stadium near to Federal Transport Authority,
An Business Center, 3rd Floor, Tel +251-114-67000
Kirkos Sub City, Addis Ababa
RTP’s Project Office: Jafar Building, Ground Floor, No 03
In front of Yetebaberut, Assosa, Benishangul Gumuz Region.
3. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of ETB 10,000.00 in an acceptable form (CPO or Bank Guarantee) prepared in the name of RIGHT TO PLAY: and must be submitted with separate envelop along with Technical Proposal.
4. A separate Technical and Financial Proposal should be submitted both having One Original and copies in a waxed sealed and stamped envelopes to the RIGHT TO PLAY Office in Addis Ababa not later than October 26, 2020 at 2:30PM.
5. Bid will be closed at 2:30 PM on October 26, 2020 and will be opened at 9:00PM on October 26, 2020 at the presence of the bidders or their authorized representatives who are allowed to attend the session at Right To Play’s Country Office at Addis Ababa.
6. Late bids will be automatically rejected.
7. All envelops should be waxed, sealed and stamped and should be clearly marked by the lots a contractor is bidding for.
8. RTP will award only one Lot for One Contractor. Bidders are adviser to submit their proposal only for one lot.
9. A funding for the proposed construction will be ceased in November 2021, therefore, RTP kindly advise all bidders to consider the urgency before participating the bid.
10. The working language for this tender is: English.
11. RIGHT TO PLAY- Ethiopia reserves the right to reject the whole or part of the bid without any justifications.
Right To Play Ethiopia: Addis Ababa, Kirkos Sub City, around
Stadium, near to Federal Transport Authority. An International
Building 3rd Floor, P.O.BOX 1375 Code 1250, Tel: +251-114-670002