Right To Play
Reference No: RTP-E-CO-RQS-02-2020
INTERESTED AUDIT FIRMS ADDIS ABABA Subject:
Invitation for Bid – (Auditing Service)
Right To Play (RTP) is a global organization that uses the transformative power of play to educate and empower children facing adversity. RTP works in countries in Africa, Asia, the Middle East. In Ethiopia, Right To Play has been implementing programs since 2005.
Right To Play Ethiopia is pleased to invite qualified and registered audit firms to submit their Technical and Financial proposal for auditing the books of accounts of the organization for the fiscal year 2020 and could be renewed for the next two years in line with CSA rules.
- Certificate of Competence from the office of the Accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia
- Grade notification letter from the office of the Accounting and Audit Board of Ethiopia
- Renewed License from the Ministry of Trade and Industry
- Value Added Tax Registration Certificate
- Company profile/CV’s of the people who participate in the audit
- Time to accomplish the audit
- Audit fee to be charged, clearly by indicating with or without VAT Eligible audit firms are invited to participate by submitting separate Technical and Financial offers in a wax-sealed envelope on or before October 12, 2020, 10:00 AM to Right To Play Country office in Addis Ababa, Address: Addis Ababa, Kirkos Sub City, Woreda 07, An International Building 3th Floor, around Addis Ababa Stadium, Tel: +251-114-670002. The bid will be opened on October 13, 2020 – 10:00 AM in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend at the Right to Play Country office in Addis Ababa. Right To Play Ethiopia reserves all rights to accept or reject any or all bids.
Right To Play Ethiopia Country Office