REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL (RFP)
PROCUREMENT/Deployment of Enterprise resource planning (ERP)
- Bidding Instructions
- RFP Issue Date: May 17, 2020
- RFP Closing Date & Time: 31st May 2020, 5:00 PM
Issuance of this RFP does not constitute an award commitment on the part of BRIDGES, nor does it commit BRIDGES to pay for costs incurred in the preparation and submission of a proposal. Further, BRIDGES reserve the right to reject any, or all proposals received. Proposals are submitted at the risk of the bidder. All preparation and submission costs are at the bidder’s expense.
Proposal Submission Requirements
- Interested companies should submit their request to procurement@ firstconsultet.com
- Proposals must be received no later than 5 PM on 29 May 2020.
- Proposals must be submitted electronically: Applicants should email their proposal (technical and financial) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant information detailed in technical and financial section of a proposal. The subject of the email should state “Implementation of Enterprise Resource Planning”.
- Proposals must include the total cost for producing the deliverables of the assignment. All costs should be stated in ETB and inclusive of all taxes and contingencies.
- Proposals to include the CVs of all team experts that will be involved in this assignment
- Cover Letter The cover letter must be in the form of a letter and address the following topics: Identification of RFP: The cover letter must first identify the RFP title and number.
Identification of Manager: The cover letter must identify the following information, Respondent Name, Organization, Address, Contact Name, Phone, Email Summary of Ability and Desire to Supply the Required Services The cover letter must briefly summarize the Respondent’s ability to supply the requested services. The letter must also contain a statement indicating the Respondent’s willingness to provide the requested services subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the RFP.
Other Information. Any other information the Respondent may wish to briefly summarize will be acceptable. Any questions concerning this RFP should be submitted in writing and/or electronically no later than 5pm, 25th May 2020 to Medhanit Abebe, Senior Compliance and Grants Officer, email@example.com
Questions received and responses given will be sent out to all bidders. BRIDGES reserves the right to conduct discussions, either oral or written, with those Respondents determined by bidders to be reasonably viable for the study.
BRIDGES also reserves the right to seek clarification to resolve issues as believed necessary.
Details of the requirements for this call for proposal and eligibility criteria etc. can be found in the bid document. Interested and eligible bidders can access the ToR on Ethiojobs at http://www.ethiojobs.net/display-job/2477671 TOR-for-Implementation-of-Enterprise Resource-Planning-(ERP).html.
Responses to this RFP serve as a representation that the Respondent has no current or outstanding criminal, civil, or enforcement actions initiated by the Federal Government. The Respondent agrees that it will immediately notify BRIDGES of such actions should arise. The Respondent also certifies that neither it nor its principals are presently in arrears in payment of its taxes, fees, or other statutory, regulatory, or judicially required payments. The Respondent agrees that BRIDGES may confirm, at any time, that no such liabilities exist, and, if such liabilities are discovered, that BRIDGES may bar the Respondent from contracting with BRIDGES and cancel existing contracts.