Repi Soap & Detergent S.C
INVITATION TO OPEN BID FOR UPGRADING OF THE
TRANSFORMER FROM 630KVA TO 1250KVA
Repi Soap and Detergents Plc. is planning to do Mechanical works electrical boards cable termination and dismantling of old power cables and transformer to ATS termination and interconnecting all loads to ATSin the factory compound located at Ayer Tena.
Hence, the Company invites sealed bids from eligible bidders to quote their best offer for the service as per requirements attached to the Document.
Bidders should strictly follow the following instruction.
- A completed set of documents purchased by interested bidders from the stated address and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Birr 100.00 /one hundred Birr/ starting Monday, October 12, 2020.
- Bidders shall submit one original and one copy of Technical and financial proposals separately to the address below on or before October 27 2020 at 2:00 PM and must be accompanied by Birr10,000.00 (ten thousand birr) security bid bond. The bid security shall be in the form of a Cashiers payment order (CPO), enclosed in a separate envelope & presented inside the Original bid document envelope.
- Bids will be opened in the presence of the tender committee, on October 27, 2020, 2:30 at Repi Soap and detergent Factory premises.
- The Bidder must accompany with his Bid copy of its Certificate registration from the relevant Authority, Renewed Trade license, TIN Registration Certificate and VAT registration document, and other relevant documents pertaining to the bid.
- Repi soap and detergent PLC reserves the right to accept or reject part or all of the bidding process.
- Interested & eligible bidders may obtain further information from the company supply chain department or request by email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Repi soap and detergent PLC., Sebeta Road, Kolfe Keranio Sub City,
- Tel: +251113693545/+251113693518Mob: +251966334320
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia