Rehabilitation and Development Organization
Call of Tender
RaDO is a Local Non-Governmental organization working in Ethiopia mainly in the areas of Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (disability), Sexual Reproductive Health and HIV/AIDS, Community Service/Gender Based Violence (GBV).
RaDO would like to invite interested contractors to bid for the construction of Two Staff Residences at Gure Shembola & Tsore Camp-Asossa.
Bids shall be valid for a period of 30 days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by Bid security of ETB 25,000.00 (Twenty Five Thousand) CPO only, unreturnable Birr 100.00 for document purchase and shall be delivered to RaDO, Addis Ababa Office on submission of tender document on the 7 consecutive days from the first day of the issue of this offer at or before 2:00 PM (bid closing time).
Thus, RaDO invites all eligible contractors with GC or BC Grade 7 and above who have a license valid for the current year and Registration certificate for VAT & trade
RaDO (hereafter referred to as “the Organization’) now invites wax-sealed bids from interested eligible bidders for the constructions described above.
- Complete sets of the bidding documents may be accessed at the Rado Addis Ababa Office Africa Street, upon request starting from 1st day of the announcement.
- Bidders are eligible to collect bid document and must indicate clearly Construction of Staff Residences at Gure Shembola & Tsore Camp-Asossa
- The bidders should attach their VAT registration and TIN Number registration certificate.
- The dates for submission of tender document are on the 7th consecutive Days from the first day of the issue of this offer at or before 2:00 PM (bid closing time).
- The bidder must provide complete set of technical and financial documents separately with one copy for each and the envelopes shall then be sealed, signed and waxed , put in One Envelope all Tender Documents then be sealed , signed and waxed and delivered to RaDO at the above stated address in Addis Ababa.
- Bid opening date will be on the same day of bid closing at 2:30 P.M in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives at the RaDO Addis Ababa office. If there is public holiday on this date the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at: – RaDO Ethiopia., Tel, +251-116627297,0923-97-73-23
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The winning Bidder is required to comply with Code of Conduct of RaDO up on which this will be delivered to the contractor together with the Award Letter and must be filled and returned back with Performance Bond. If the Contractor fails to do this, the award will be cancelled automatically.
Rehabilitation and Development Organization (RaDO), Addis Ababa