Invitation for Bid
REACH Ethiopia invites interested & competent local suppliers to submit a wax-sealed tender for the Purchase of
- Electronics Equipment & Furniture ( Laptops, Desktop computers, Printers & others) for LON Project (a project which is supported by USAID) office purpose.
- Detail information is indicated in a separate complete set of separate bidding the document which may be purchased by interested eligible bidders on payment of a non-returnable fee of birr 100.00 / One hundred birr/.
- Bidders should have relevant trade license renewed & valid for the year 2011/2012 E.C VAT registration certificate for total bid amount more than 50,000 birr/Fifty thousand Birr/, TIN certificate and suppliers registration certificate.
- The bid must be delivered wax sealed to the REACH Ethiopia Office in Addis Ababa and put into the Tender Box prepared for the tender, at or before 2:30 PM on 5th days of this announcement on newspaper.
- The bid document should be prepared in Technical and financial one original and one copies dully marked “original & copy” on the Envelop for each item with separate and should be put in one envelope financial and technical offers must be submitted with our format in the bid document.
- Bid will be closed at 2:30 PM on 5th days of the announcement and immediately opened at 3:00 pm in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives who are interested in attend at REACH Ethiopia office Kirkos-Sub-city 02/270 st., B55-4. If the 5th the day is not a working day the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and the same venue.
- The bidders should specify the model and country of origin of the goods and should give detail description of the specifications of their items indicated on the bid.
- Sealed the bid should be delivered accompanied by 2% bid security of the total cost, in an acceptable bank guarantee (CPO) or certified cheque, valid for 30 days after bid opening.
- REACH Ethiopia has the right to cancel all or parts of the bid. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the REACH Ethiopia procurement administration.
Tel 094 4 11 86 45, or 09 16 87 29 87
Full address: REACH Ethiopia located on the Kirkos Sub-City, 02/270 st, B55-4 (Meskel floor)