Rama Construction PLC.
INVITATION TO Tender (Re-Bid)
ITB No. Rama/T-02/2020
- RAMA Construction Plc. is looking for a reg. listed company for the service of Bridge, Geotechnical Investigations and Foundation fur Recommendations of Construction Works of Package 38 Road Project, CMC Jun.-Summit Medhanealem and Goro-CMC Overpass Bridge Jun.-Summit Road Jun. with procurement number Rama/T-02/2020.
- . Rama Construction Plc. now invites bidders to submit sealed bids for providing the necessary material, labour, equipment and executes the work as specified in the bidding document.
- Interested bidders shall submit the following documents;
a. Business License renewed for the EFY 2012
b. Trade License renewed for the EFY 2012
C. “Tax Clearance letter, valid for at least until bidsubmission date.
d. VAT registration Certificate
4. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding Procedure and open to eligible bidders.
5. The general experience for the bidder is a minimum of Five (05) years.
6. Specific experience in Bridge Geotechnical Investigations and Foundation Recommendations service for at least two road projects is mandatory.
7. The average annual turnover of the bidding com pany shall be at least ETB 1,000,000 (One Million Birr)
8. Interested eligible bidders may obtain information and inspect the bidding document form 8:00 am to 4:00 pm local time from Monday to Friday and Saturday from 8:00 am to 11:00 pm, at the address specified below:
RAMA Construction Plc.
Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
On the Secondary road from Jakros to Sehalite Mehiret Church, 400m in front of Guna Trading
Plc., Second Floor, Road and Industry Projects Coordination Department, Tel. No.
9. A complete set of bidding documents prepared in English language may be purchased by interested bidders with a non-refundable fee of ETB Fivehundred (500.00 Birr) effective as of November 05, 2020.
10. Bid must be delivered to the address above, on or before November 20, 2020, at 01:00 pm.
11. Bidders shall submit their bids in three envelopes, the first envelope labeled as “Technical Qualification”, the second as “Bid Security and the third as “Financial Offer” and all the three envelopes shall be sealed in another outer envelope.
12.Bids must be accompanied with bid security of not less than ETB Fifty Thousand (Bir 50,000.00) The Bid security should be either in a form of certified cashier’s cheque or letter pf credit or bank guarantee or cash deposited against receipt. Bid securities in the for!of insurance bond or in any form other these shall not be acceptable.
13. Evaluation is to be carried out in two stages; it first is Technical evaluation followed by financial evaluation
14. The Technical qualification and bid security will be opened immediately after the submission deadline on the presence of bidders and/or their representatives who choose to attend, at the address described in article no. 8.
15. Rama Construction Plc. reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
RAMA CONSTRUCTION PLC