Rehabilitation and Development Organization
3rd Time Invitation for Bids
Tender No. 15
Issued By Rehabilitation and Development Organization (Rado)
Bid Construction Category RaDO is a Local Non-Governmental organization working in Ethiopia mainly in the areas of Rehabilitation of Persons with Disabilities (disability), Sexual Reproductive Health, and HIV/AIDS, Community Service/Gender-Based Violence (GBV).
RaDO has secured a budget from ActionAid Ethiopia for Women and Girls’ Safe Space Construction at Melkadida Malkadida Refugee Camp.
Bids shall be valid for a period of 120 days after Bid opening and must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 25,000 (Twenty Five Thousand) CPO only and shall be delivered to RaDo, Addis Ababa Office on submission of the tender document on the 7 days from the first day of the issue of this offer at or before 2:00 PM (bid closing time). Thus, RaDO invites all eligible contractors with GC or BC Grade 6 and above who have a license valid for the current year and Registration certificate for VAT & trade
RaDO (hereafter referred to as “the Organization’) now invites wax-sealed bids from interested eligible bidders for the constructions described above.
- Complete sets of the bidding documents may be accessed at the RaDo Addis Ababa Office Africa Street, upon request starting from 1st day of the announcement.
- Bidders are eligible to collect bid documents and must indicate clearly on which project they are Competing.
- The bidders should attach their VAT registration and TIN Number registration certificate.
- The dates for submission of tender documents are on the 7th Working Days from the first day of the issue of this offer at or before 2:00 PM (bid closing time).
- The bidder must provide a complete set of technical and financial documents separately with one copy for each.
- Bid opening date will be on the same day of bid closing at 2:30 P.M in the presence of bidders or their legal representatives at the RaDO Addis Ababa office. If there is public holiday on this date the closing and opening of the bid will take place on the next working day at the same time and venue.
- Bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding document at: – RaDO Ethiopia., Tel, +251-116627297,0923-97-7323
- The Employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- The winning Bidder is required to comply with Action Aid Ethiopia’s (Donor’s) Indemnity Form and SHEA and Safeguarding Policies upon which this will be delivered to the contractor together with the Award Letter and must be filled and returned back with Performance Bond. If the Contractor fails to do this, the award will be canceled automatically.