Public Enterprises Holdings and Administration Agency
July 7, 2020
INVITATION TO BID
FOR FULL ACQUISITION OF GOVERNMENT OWNED PUBLIC ENTERPRISES
Bid Notice No 001/2019-2020
- The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia (FDRE) currently owns equity of the business mentioned under paragraph 3 here below.
- The FDRE intends to sell full ownership of the Government in the Farm and business to an investor or a group of investors ready and capable to operate and develop the share company.
- . Public Enterprises Holdings and Administration Agency, pursuant to the powers and duties vested in it by Article 31(1) ^ )(O) of Regulation No. 445/2018, hereby, invites all prospective investors to submit bid for the total acquisition of the Government Farm of the following through competitive tender: Name of the Farm * Abaya Farm………………… Abaya
- The Bid Documents will be available in the Public Enterprises Holdings and Administration Agency, in front of Imperial Hotel; Waterworks design and supervision enterprise Block 3 building, 2nd floor, Room No. 204 starting 08 May 2020.
- Interested bidders can obtain documents during working hours upon payment of non-refundable Birr 300.00 (Three Hundred Birr) or the equivalent in U.S. dollars for the document.
- Bidders shall submit bid bond in accordance with the Instructions to Bidders for Bid Notice No001/2019-2020.
- The bid shall be submitted in wax-sealed envelopes on or before 07 July 2020 at 3:00 P.M Local time, Addressed as follows: Public Enterprises Holdings and Administration Agency Tell: 011 869 37 29 P. O. Box 11835 Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Bid Notice No001/2019-2020 Bid for: Abaya Farm
- The bid shall be opened on 07 July 2020 at 3:15 P.M local time in 2nd floor room 202 Meeting Hall / at the same address stated under No. 7 above.
- The Agency reserves the right to accept or reject the bid partially or fully.
PUBLIC ENTERPRISES HOLDINGS AND ADMINISTRATION AGENCY (PEHAA)