INVITATION TO BID FOR THE SERVICE PURCHASE REQUEST FOR TRAINING AND FINANCIAL SYSTEM CHANGE
Bid No. PSI/006/2020
PSI/Ethiopia, a growing International Humanitarian Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the purchase of training and financial system change service based on the open bid procurement method. Hence, Bidders may obtain bidding documents from PSI/Ethiopia (see address below) during office hours starting from October 19, 2020 until October 30, 2020, by paying a non-refundable fee of Br. 50.00 (fifty Birr).
- Bidders may obtain bidding documents from PSI/Ethiopia(see address below) during office hours starting from October 19, 2020 until October 30, 2020 by paying a non-refundable fee of Br. 50.00 (fifty Birr).
- The TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL bid response documents should be submitted in TWO SEPARATEENVELOPES each waxed, sealed, and stamped
- Bid responses must be officially received at the PSI/Ethiopia office on or before October 30, till 2:00 PM afternoon (8:00 local time). Late bids shall be rejected
- . Bid responses must be submitted along with a Br.10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr) bid security in the form of Cash Payment Order (CPO) or unconditional BankGuarantee INSIDE THE TECHNICAL ENVELOPE.
- PSI Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
Minimum requirements to participate in the tender. To be considered for evaluation, all bidders MUST submit the following:
Minimum Submission Requirement for personal protective equipment Bid
- Bid Bond of ETB 10,000 in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee, included in the technical envelope.
- Willing to submit ETB 25,000 Performanceguaranteebond
- Proof of experience at least for one year in the same service business.
- Supplier shall be willing to accept PSI CreditPayment Terms. (payment will be madeafter 10 days of full-service delivery, service confirmation, and invoice submission)
- Supplier can get the detailed requirement requests from the bid pack.
- Supplier shall deliver the requested services per the bid pack schedule after the official award letter.
- Clear copies of Renewed Business License, VAT Registration Certificate, and certificate
- Population Service International reserves the right to accept or reject part or all the bidding process
PSI ETHIOPIA ADDRESS
Bole Sub City, Kebele 03/07 Namibia Street from Edna Mall to Bole Atlas hotel on the right side of the road. Adjacent to SOS International Villages 11th floor on METI BuildingTel:- +251-11-6674820/78 or+251-11-6674607, Addis Ababa,