Invitation to Bid PSI/003/2020:
For the procurement of Vehicle Tire, and Inner Tube
- PSI/Ethiopia, a growing Internationalnon governmental Organization, invites sealed bids from eligible bidders for the purchase of Tire and inner tube based on open bid procurement method
- Bidders may obtain bidding documents from PSI/ Ethiopia (see address below) during office hours starting from July 27, 2020 until August 07, 2020 by paying a non-refundable fee of Br. 50.00 (fifty birr).
- The TECHNICAL and FINANCIAL bid response documents should be submitted in TWO SEPARATE ENVELOPES each waxed, sealed and stamped.
- Bid responses must be officially received at the PSI/ Ethiopia office on or before August 10, 2020 , till 10:00 AM in the morning (4:00 local time). Late bids shall be rejected.
- Bid responses must be submitted along with a Br. 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Birr) bid security in the form of Cash Payment Order (CPO) or unconditional Bank Guarantee INSIDE THE TECHNICAL ENVELOPE.
- PSI Ethiopia reserves the right to reject any or all bids.
- Minimum requirements to participate in the tender. To be considered for evaluation, all bidders MUST submit the following:
Minimum Submission Requirement for Tire and inner tube Bid
- Bid Bond of ETB 10,000 in the form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee, included in technical envelope.
- Willing to submit ETB 25,000 Performance guarantee bond Relevant and renewed business license Supplier shall deliver the requested tire and inner tune within a week after official award. Clear copies of VAT Registration Certificate and TIN Certificate
- Able to supply the required tires and inner tubes which fulfills the specification stated under the bid document
PSI Ethiopia Address :-Bole Sub City, Kebele 03/07 Namibia Street from Edna Mall to Bole Atlas hotel on the right side of the road. Adjacent to SOS International Villages 11th floor on METI Building Tel:- +251-11-6674820/78 or +251-11-6674607, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia