Invitation to Bid for External Audit
PROJECT-E is a non-profit registered as a foreign charity in Ethiopia since April 2013.
PROJECT-E is pleased to invite qualified and competent registered audit firms which are recognized by the Charities and Societies Agency to submit their proposals to be appointed as an external auditor to undertake the audit of PROJECTE’s accounts.
Audit Firm Requirements
- The audit firm shall be registered and accredited with all relevant bodies and offices;
- Bidders are required to submit VAT and TIN Registration Certificates, as well as a renewed Business License;
- Experience working with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IPSAS) and International Standards on Auditing (ISAS);
- The audit firm will be expected to prepare the final report for the government as well as international donors, as required;
- Experience working with NGOs is essential;
- Experience creating Expenditure Verification Reports and with foreign donor requirements will be an asset;
- The Auditors should submit a management letter after the completion of the audit.
Eligible and qualified audit firms which fulfill the above-mentioned criteria are invited to submit their Financial and Technical Proposals separately in sealed envelope to PROJECT-E by December 10, 2020 to the address below.
PROJECT-E reserves the right to accept or reject whole or part of any or all bids. Selection will be based on best value and technical competency.
Address: Arada Sub city, opposite to Addis View
Hotel near Woreda 8 Youth Center