Professional Alliance for Development (PADet)
Invitation For External Audit
Professional Alliance for Development (PADet) is a local NGO working for promoting participatory development targeting the very poor and vulnerable communities particularly women, children and youth. It is undertaking various development interventions which included the promotion of sexual reproductive health, prevention of HIV AIDs, livelihood and food security measures in North Wollo Zone, South Wollo Zone, North Showa & Fageta Amhara region, Oromia region and Afar region.
PADet has been authorized to operate as an Ethiopian resident charities and societies agency under registration number 0044. PADet is inviting External Auditing Firms to conduct annual audit of its books of account for year ending 31st December 2020.
Licensed and qualified audit firms that fulfill the following criteria are invited to participate on the bid.
- The Audit firm should be registered with the office of the audit General and classified as qualified auditor by the charities and societies Agency
- A recognized audit firm accredited to conduct an audit based on IPSAS
- The Audit Firm must have solid experience in NGO auditing in Ethiopia.
- The Audit firm should be equipped with adequate and well experienced personnel
- The Audit Firm Should provide Tax Identification Number (TIN) certificate and other legal documents certifying qualification for performing similar assignments.
- The Audit firm should present time frame, audit fee and scope of auditing on technical and financial proposal.
Closing Date: 7/seven/ working days from the date of advertisement
Technical and financial proposal for the required audit work shall be submitted in separate envelop to our office with the following address.
Professional Alliance for Development /PADet /
Jemo to Sebeta road, next to Furi; in between Fitsum Belay Hotel and Capital Cement Factory, in opposite side of Sebeta Town Kebele 04 Administration Office