Plan International Ethiopia
PLAN INTERNATIONAL ETHIOPIA
CALL FOR CONSULTANCY ADVERTISEMENT
Bid No. PIE/PRM/17/2021
Plan International Ethiopia is an international, humanitarian, child focused development organization without any religious political or governmental affiliations it strives to achieve lasting improvements in the quality of life of deprived children through a process that unites people across cultures and adds meaning and value to their lives. To realize this, Plan has been using its guiding theoretical approach called Child centred Community Development (CCCD). Plan International Ethiopia has been operating in Ethiopia since 1995.
Plan International Ethiopia is seeking for competent and reliable consultants to conduct Baseline Study of “Smart up Factory and Coding skill Development (SUF & CSD” Project
- Copy of Renewed & Relevant business license
- Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
- . Copy of TIN Certificate
- Technical & Financial Proposal
- Tenders submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Plan International Ethiopia reserves the right to
- reject all or part of the bids.
- Bidders who did not obtain the Bidding Document (TOR) directly from Plan International Ethiopia (PIE) will be rejected during evaluation
- Bid instruction documents and TOR can be obtained from Plan International Ethiopia, Country Office in hardcopy form according to the details provided below:
Date for tender document collection From December 13,2020 to December 28, 2020
Time for collecting tender documents 8:30 a.m. – 5:00p.m. Monday to Friday
Tender document collection deadline December 25, 2020 5:00 p.m.
Tender document submission deadline From December 25, to December 28, 2020 2:00 p.m. (afternoon)
Tender public opening December 28, 2020 2:30 p.m. (afternoon)
Address: Plan International Ethiopia Country Office Logistics and Admin Department 7 Floor of Adama real estate Building, Behind Ziquala Complex, on ECA Road, next to IOM Addis Ababa, Ethiopia