PLAN INTERNATIONAL ETHIOPIA TENDER FOR SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF
DESKTOP COMPUTERS & SCHOOL BAG Advertisement
Bid No. PIE/PRM/36/2021
Plan International Ethiopia is an international, humanitarian, child-focused development organization without any religious, political, or governmental affiliations it strives to achieve lasting improvements in the quality of life of deprived children through a process that unites people across cultures and adds meaning and value to their lives. To realize this, Plan has been using its guiding theoretical approach called Child-centered Community Development (CCCD). Plan International Ethiopia has been operating in Ethiopia since 1995.
Plan International Ethiopia is seeking a competent and reliable supplier to provide the below-listed items as per the organization standard.
- 1. 200 desktop computers
- 2. 12,500 school bags
- Copy of Renewed & Relevant business license
- Copy of VAT Registration Certificate
- Copy of TIN Certificate
- Technical & Financial Proposal
- Bid security of 10,000.00 ETB CPO or bank guarantee
- Tenders submitted after the deadline will be automatically rejected.
- Plan International Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bids.
- Bid instruction documents and technical specification can be obtained from Plan International Ethiopia, Country Office in hard copy form according to the details provided below:
Date for tender document collection From May 2, 2021, to May 17, 2021
Time for collecting tender documents 8:30a.m. 5:00p.m. Monday to Friday
- Tender deadline May 17, 2021 4:00 p.m. (afternoon)
- Tender public opening May 18, 2021 10:30 a.m. (morning)
Plan International Ethiopia | Country Office Logistics and Admin Department 7th Floor of Adama real estate Building, Behind Ziquala Complex, on ECA Road, next to IOM Addis Ababa, Ethiopia