Pestalozzi Children's Foundation
CALL FOR EXTERNAL FINAL PROJECT EVALUATION
Pestalozzi Children’s Foundation (PCF) is a Swiss-based international NGO founded in 1946, with a vision of building a better world for children to live in. PCF, which has been operational in Ethiopia since 1984, is re-registered as ‘Foreign Charity’ at the Agency for Civil Society Organizations with Registration Certificate Number 0738 renewed on June 10,2019.
PCF in Ethiopia works in partnership with local NGOs by providing technical and financial support to enhance access to quality education. PCF has a three-year project agreement with each of its operational partners.
The external final evaluation will be carried out for two projects being implemented in Zone 5 of the Afar Region by two organizations.
PCF would like to invite interested consulting firms to conduct the final evaluation for the two projects.
All interested individual applicants should meet the following requirements:
- Masters degree (minimum) in education, educational planning and management, pedagogy & other social science fields etc
- Hands-on experience in baseline assement, midterm and final evaluation documentation /compilation in education project
- Demonstrated experience in design and conducting research, using a range of methods, preferably in applied education policy contexts;
- Deep knowledge of pre-primary and primary education issues and dynamics in Ethiopia;
- Strong proven coordination and communication skills;
- Excellent report writing skills
Eligible consulting firms are invited to participate by submitting the following:
- The firm’s profile
- Curriculum vitae of the evaluation team
- Trade license (Renewed for current year)
- Technical proposal outlining understanding of the TOR, a methodology on how the work will be conducted, work plan with timeframe, and how the consultant(s)/company meets the selection criteria
- Organizational profile containing evidence (at least 2 references) of similar assignment within the last 3 years;
Bidders can take the ToR document from PCF-Ethiopia Office by communicating with the Office Assistant via the below stated telephone numbers.
Interested applicants must submit their technical and financial proposals in English in two separately sealed envelopes at the reception office for 10 working days from the date of announcement.
Deadline: December 4, 2020 before 4:00 PM
Pestalozzi Children’s Foundation (PCF)
Terefe Dinberu, 2nd Floor, Office no. 203
Near Addis Hiwot Hospital
Bole Sub City Woreda 4, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Phone: 011-667 25 98/0938-40 60 48