PBT Africa College
Invitation to Bid for Audit Service
PBT Africa College is a legally registered and Accredited Higher Education, Training, Research and Consultancy College in Ethiopia. Currently, the college offers Masters Degree education in project Management and Business Administration. The College wants to invite well qualified and experience applicants to bid for Audit Service: interested audit firms can collect the Terms of Reference from our office, Monday – Saturday during office working hours (Morning: 8:30-12:30 AM and Afternoon: 1:30-5:00PM) and submit their separate Technical and Financial proposal in a wax sealed envelope.
Bidders are required to attach the following documentations as part of the bid documents.
- The audit firm must provide a renewed business license for the current financial year
- Registered certified chartered Accountants/ certificate of professional competency
- Renewed certificate of compliance from the Ethiopian Accounting and Auditing board
- The audit firm should state the qualification and experience of the auditing team to be assigned
- The audit firm should submit the detailed auditing plan (schedule)
- The audit firm need to present VAT and TIN registration certificates
- Organization profile including evidence of experience in Auditing especially the Higher education
- Bids must be delivered to the Admin with the address below on or before 5:00 P.M August 6,2020.
- The college reserves the right to reject the bid fully or partially.
PBT Africa College i
Kirkos Sub City, Woreda 8, House #304
Tel : 251-911260981, 0911206853
Kazanchis, OSAC Building, 10th Floor, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia