Call for Expressions of Interest (EOI)
(Air Travel Agents) Ref. Number: LTPL/012/2021
Pathfinder International/Ethiopia(PI/E), invites sealed bids for eligible bidders for the supply of Air Ticket bot for Domestic and International Flights or travels.
- Objective: PI/E seeks to establish a contract and/ or framework agreement for one year and will be extended for additional two years based on the performance of the bidder,
- Applicants: Interested applicants are invited to submit their offer before or on Tuesday, February 16, 2021, @ 11:00 AM +3GMT East African Time.
- Documentation/Evaluation Criteria: All bidders who have valid licenses for the current year can obtain a bid document from our email address “ET_Pracu firstname.lastname@example.org” upon request of bidders or from PI/E address starting from the first day this notice appeared in The Ethiopian Herald newspaper or ethiojobs Website. The Expression of Interest shall include but not limited to the following criteria: – A. Legal status of the firm (Valid Trade license, VAT & TIN registration, IATA Membership, etc.) B. Experience in Air Ticket supplies for domestic and international travel, Track record and list of major clients served and declaration of no litigation for the past five years. C. Computable discount rate for international flight booking, & service charges for domestic & international flights. D. Credit limit offer including one-month credit facility, lead time for response, Ticket delivery and other relevant information
- Submissions of EOI: The EOI and any supplementary documentation must be submitted to Pathfinder International Ethiopia Office, the old Airport area, behind the South African Embassy, in front of Adot Bldg, in a G+6 grey building, 3rd floors to the receptionist with a subject title ‘EOI -Air Travel, Ref. No: LTPL/012/2021’.Late applications will not be considered.
- Further information: Pathfinder International/Ethiopia reserves the right to accept or reject any Expression of Interest, and to annul the selection process and reject all Expressions at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected Agents. All requests for clarifications should be sent to ET Procurement@pathfinder.org