Call for Audit Service
Pathfinder International is a global leader in sexual and reproductive health. We place reproductive health care at the center of all that we do-believing that it is not only a fundamental human right, but is critical for expanding life opportunities for women, families, communities, and nations, and paving the way for transformations in environmental stewardship, decreases in population pressures, and innovations in poverty reduction. Pathfinder provides women, men, and adolescents with a range of quality health services—from contraception and maternal care to HIV prevention and AIDS care and treatment. Pathfinder strives to strengthen access to family planning, advocate for sound reproductive health policies, and, through all our work, improve the rights and lives of the people we serve.
Pathfinder international/Ethiopia would like to invite qualified audit firms to perform an annual audit of our books of account for the current fiscal year.
- Must have renewed professional license and business license
- Must be registered Certified Chartered Accountants
- Must have a Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Value Added Tax (VAT) certificate
- Must provide evidence of settlement of all taxes for the fiscal year 2019/2020
- Must allocate key audit team will comprise, at least:
- An audit manager with at least 10 years’ experience in auditing and with a sound knowledge of the donorfinanced project. Besides, he/she should be a member of a recognized accountancy professional body;
- A team leader with must be CPA/ACCA with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in auditing; and
- Assistant auditors with adequate experience and professional qualifications
- Experience of auditing financial statement prepared based on IPSAS- cash basis (preferred)
Experience of auditing financial statement prepared based on U.S. GAAP standards (preferred)
Qualified audit firms meeting the above criteria are invited to submit technical and financial proposals in separate sealed envelopes before June 26, 2020 at 2:00 PM GMT East African Time. Late submissions will not be considered.
Interested applicants can request for detail Request for Quotation (RFQ) from the following email ET_Procurement@pathfinder.org
Can collect the RFQ from the following address:
Pathfinder International, Central Office
Kalifa Sabit building 3rd floor, in front of Adot Cinema
Pathfinder International/Ethiopia reserves the right to reject all or part of the bid.