BID INVITATION FOR PREFERRED VENDORS
PATH is an international organization that drives transformative innovation to save lives and improve health, especially among women and children. We accelerate innovation across five platforms—vaccines, drugs, diagnostics, devices, and system and service innovations that harness our entrepreneurial insight, scientific and public health expertise, and passion for health equity. By mobilizing partners around the world, we take innovation to scale, working alongside countries primarily in Africa and Asia to tackle their greatest health needs.
Together, we deliver measurable results that disrupt the cycle of poor health.
PATH in Ethiopia have implemented various health and development projects since 2007. Currently, PATH’s Ethiopia country office is implementing various high-impact projects in collaboration with Federal Ministry of Health, Regional Health Bureaus, community-based groups, and other partners to address the country’s priorities in health interventions, such as malaria, tuberculosis, maternal and child health, immunization, digital information.
PATH Ethiopia Country Program is in the process of developing prequalified vendors list for year 2021 which potentially would supply goods and services to its office on contractual basis. Thus, all potential suppliers for any of the following goods, services and works are invited to submit their quotes and expression of interest within 21 calendar days after the date of announcement.
- Supply of Stationery material Supplies
- Supply of IT & SOFTWARE solutions RELATED Services
- Vehicle Rental Service
- Supply of Printing Presses; Promotional materials & digital advertising works
- Photocopy service provider
- Supply of Human Medicine, medical Equipment’s & Supplies
- Supply of laboratory Equipment’s, Supplies and reagents,
- Supply of Office Furniture and Equipment’s
- Supply of Cleaning material Supplies
- Supply of Office Equipment’s, Computer and Accessories
- Supply of Electronic Materials, Generators, Equipment’s, and maintenance
- Supply of Vehicle & Motorcycles suppliers
- Supply of Media Production & Promotion
Bidders are required to fulfill the following minimum requirement:
- They should list all types of products and/or services they are able to provide to PATH with price range
- They should be legally registered and shall present renewed trade license.
- They should have VAT and TIN registration certificate.
- They should be able to provide an organizational profile and business profile detail.
- They should demonstrate proven experience in their field of business
- PATH may preclude from entering into an agreement with a vendor that does not fulfill the minimum requirements.
- Failure to comply with any of the conditions indicated in this bid will result in automatic rejection. Bidders must collect the detail goods, service work list from PATH office and deliver back the tender document until November 19, 2020.
The bidders must provide their offer with details in person within 21 calendar days of the announcement or until November 19, 2020 at PATH Ethiopia Country Program Bole Medhanialem , MOENCO Road,50 Meter to the night from the main road/Dashen Bank, MOENCO Branch, Street #03,711, Bole sub-city, Woreda 03, H.No.2317, P.O.Box 493 Code 1110, Addis Ababa, Ethiopia. TEL: 251 115 504371,
FAX: 251,115,504,313, / www.path.org /
Only winners will be contacted after the submitted evaluation of bid completed. PATH reserves the right to cancel or reject the bid partially or totally