For the purchase of long-term Hotel Services provider as per the following information.
Pact is a US-based organization that has been engaged in a number of poverty alleviation and development program in Ethiopia since 1996. Pact’s unique contribution as a development partner lies in the vitality, breadth and sectorial composition of its development programs.
Pact would like to acquire Hotel Services provider for long term period as follows.
Pact invites reliable and registered service for Hotel Service provider to compete on the service requests fulfilling the following criteria for two locations as per the information indicated below.
Eligibility Criteria and technical requirement
1. Renewed Trade license
2. TIN number
1. VAT Registration certificate
2. Experience in undertaking of similar Services, document showing such experience should be attached.
3. Has the ability/capacity to provide the services as per the request.
4. Quality of Hotel Service provisions
5. Pact should visit the hotel for checking the overall status of the service providers.
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified Hotel Service providers are invited to submit their technical (Hotel Profile) as well as financial proposal separately in person to Pact Ethiopia Admin and HR unit at the reception before or on March 20 ,2020 until 05:00pm.
Pact Ethiopia Office Address: Bole Sub City, Haya-Hulet area, Woreda 4, house No. 533, Telephone 011-661-65-72/616722/616244/616374
Eligible service providers should submit their bid document for to Pact Admin and HR Unit/Reception.
1. Late or incomplete bids will not be accepted.
2. Bidders must comply with the specifications/requirements above. Selection will be based on best value and technical review.
3. Pact may cancel solicitation and not award.
4. Eligible bidders should clearly indicate on bid document for which lot they are compete for
5. Pact may reject any or all responses received.
6. Issuance of request for quotes does not constitute award/contract commitment by Pact.
7. Pact reserves the right to disqualify any offer based on offeror failure to follow solicitation instructions.
8. Pact reserves the right to waive minor proposal deficiencies that can be corrected prior to award determination to promote competition.
9. Price should also specify whether it is before or after VAT.
10. Financial quotes shall remain valid for the whole contract period from the date of signing of agreement.
11. Pact has the right to cancel the bid (in whole or part), or change the study design, in the interest of Pact and/or Donor.