Oromia Water Works Construction Enterprise
INVITATION FOR BID
TENDER NO. NCB/OWWCE-019/2020
Oromia Water Works Construction Enterprise invites interested & eligible bidders for the supply of different fittings to be used for water supply projects.
- Therefore interested bidders are invited to participate for the supply of different fittings be purchased in local currency.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2012,E.C commercial registration certificate, tax identification number, tax clearance certificate & VAT registration certificate.
- A complete bidding document can be obtained from OWWCE office procurement team room No. 8 which is found on the way to Kality Road in front of Vehicles & Mechanics Training Center upon payment of non-refundable Br.200.00 (two hundred birr only) in cash.
- The bidder should provide bid security in the amount of 20,000.00(twenty hundred thousand) C.P.O or unconditional bank guarantee issued by a legally established financial institution. Any bid not secured accordingly shall be rejected automatically. (Insurance bond is not acceptable).
- The Bid shall be closed on June, 30, 2020GC at 02:00 P.M. and opened at 02:30 P.M. on the presence of bidder’s or their representatives.
- Bidders may obtain further information from our office at OWWCE, Procurement team room No.8 (on the way to Klity Road in front of Vehicles & Mechanics Training Center) Tel: 0114390150/80.Fax. No. 0114396476 P.O. BOX1696/1110
- our organization reserves the right to accept or reject partially or the entire bid.
OROMIA WATER WORKS