Oromia Water Resources Development Energy Bureau
REQUEST FOR BIDS (RFB)
- Employer: OROMIA WATER & ENERGY RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT BUREAU
- Project: Water Supply, Sanitation & Hygiene
- Country: The Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia
- Contract Title: Civil Work, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings & Supply & Installation of Electromechanical Equipment’s of Yayo Town WSP
- Contract Reference No.: NCB/OWERDB/OWNP/STCW/28/2015-Re-bid
- The Government of Ethiopia has received a Credit/Grant from different financers (WB, KOICA, DFID, AfDB, UNICEF the Government of Finland) including the share of the government toward the cost of Water Supply and Sanitation Projects of OWNP-CWA phase II and use proceeds of this Credit/Grant to payments under the contracts for Civil Works Construction, Supply & Installation of Pipes & Fittings and Supply and Installation of Electromechanical equipment Yayo Town( llu Ababor Zone) Water Supply and Sanitation Project in Oromia National Regional State,
- The Oromia National Regional Government Water and Energy Resource Development Bureau now, therefore, invites sealed bid from eligible Bidders for the execution of the project.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures as specified in the World Bank’s Procurement Regulation for IPF Borrowers July 2015, Revised Nov. 2016, and August 2018 and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines and is open to all eligible bidders as defined in the Procurement Guidelines.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Water & Energy Resources Development Bureau, One WaSH National Program Implementation Unit and inspect the bidding documents during office hours 8:30 AM to 5:30 P.M.at the address given below.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested eligible bidders upon the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 800.00 (Eight Hundred) in cash.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before March 5/2021, 10:30 AM (4:00 local time) Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who choose to attend at the address below on March 5/2021 at 10:30 AM (4:30 local time).
- The bid must be accompanied by a Bid Security of ETB 350,000.00 (Three hundred fifty thousand birr) or it is equivalent in a freely convertible currency in the name of Oromia Water & Energy Resources Development Bureau.
- An average annual construction turnover of ETB 100,393,000.00 calculated as total certified payments received for contracts in progress and/or completed within the last five years and a specific experience of at least one similar contract in the last five years with value ETB 80,000,000.00 are among the required must meet qualifications criteria to be responsive for the bid.
- The Bureau reserves the right to accept or reject all or parts of the bid.
- The address(es) referred to above is/are):
Address: Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development
Bureau, One WaSH National
Program Implementation Unit, Bole Road around Olympia next to Admas University
Olympia Campus on Amina Building 2nd Floor Room No. 208.
Tel. 011 557 1306/1274/78/
Fax: 011 557 1298/99