Bid Closing Date: Sep 4, 2019
NCB OWERDB 10/2011 Re-bid
1.Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau obtained a budget from the Regional Government of Oromia for the Procurement of Civil Work Construction with supply for different Towns Water Supply project and would like to procure the under mentioned civil work construction.
2. Therefore, interested eligible bidders are invited to participate on this bid for the construction of the following lots
|No||Description of works||Categories of Required in Grade|
|1||Sululta Town water supply project||WWC/WWGC/GC-2 & above|
|2||Nunuu Town Water Supply project||WWC/WWGC/GC-5 & above|
|3||Qebee Town Water Supply project||WWC/WWGC/GC-5 & above|
|4||Hiddi Lola Town Water Supply Project||WWC/WWGC/GC-4 & above|
|5||Arsi Negele Town Water Supply Project||WWC/WWGC/GC-4 & above|
|6||Bishaan Guracha Town Water Supply Project||WWC/WWGC/GC-4 & above|
|7||Tyfee Town Water Supply Project||WWC/WWGC/GC-2 & above|
|8||Boore Town Water Supply Project||WWC/WWGC/GC-4 & above|
|9||Anjelelo Gonoso Town Water Supply Project||WWC/WWGC/GC-5 & above|
|10||Kare Town Water Supply Project||WWC/WWGC/GC-4 & above|
|11||Gaba Dafino Town Water Supply Project||WWC/WWGC/GC-4 & above|
3. Bid security is required; the amount of the bid security shall be 1% of the required annual construction turnover in the form CPO or unconditional Bank Guaranty and must be submitted to the above mentioned office.
4. Bid shall be delivered bid documents to Oromia Water Mines and Energy Bureau, 7th floor Room No 702 and Tel.+251-011-5-509622 on or before 11:59 AM 4/09/2019 GC. Bids shall be open at 2:00 PM 4/09/2019 GC. on the same date in the presence of the bidder’s representatives at the office of the Bureau’s hall 8th floor.
5. A complete set of bid documents in English can be purchased from the above mentioned office up on payment of non-refundable fee birr 400 (Four Hundred) per Lot by submission of a written application to the address indicated below.
6. Bidders should present renewed license, Registration certificate issued from Ministry of Water and Energy, Registration Card for VAT & TIN together, tax clearance, with written application & copy of ID Card.
7. Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau reserves the right to reject partial or fully the bids
Oromia Regional State President Office Compound
Oromia Water & Energy Resource Development Bureau
7th floor, Office Room No.702 & 703
Tel. 0115509622, 0115516938
Fax: 011-5517756, P.O.Box 8630