Oromia Urban Development & Housing Bureau
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
NATIONAL COMPITITIVE BIDDING
To all Contractors of contractors of category of BC-3/GC-4 and above with renewed license valid for current year (2013)
Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau has secured budget for construction of G+4 Office Building and Related works at East Bale Zone Ginir Town.
Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau now invite wax sealed bids from eligibale bidders who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resource for construction of G+4 office Building and Relate works (Lot 1 and Lot 2) which can be completed within the maximum of 365 calendar days.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on submission of WRITTEN APPLICATION INDICATING THE PROJECT, VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, RENEWED CERTIFICATE OF COMPETENCE FROM MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION AND URBAN DEVELOPMENT OR RENEWED REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE FROM OROMIA CONSTRUCTION ATHOURTY, RENEWED TRADE LICENSE, RENEWED TRADE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, VALID TAX CLEARANCE during period of bid validity and up on payment of non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 500.00 (Five hundred birr) only in cash starting from the first date notice viewed on the newspaper during office hours through Monday to Friday.
- One bidder can participate in two Lots.
- Bids must be delivered to the address stated below before 10:00AM (4:00am local time) on 31st day starting from the official announcement of the bid on the newspaper. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 400,000.00 ETB (Four Hundred Thousand Birr) which is valid for 120 calendar days starting from bid opening date. The Bid security shall be payable on demand to the employer and must be Certified Payment Order (CPO) or Unconditional Bank Guarantee. Late bids will be rejected. The sealed envelopes containing one original and two copies of Financial and Technical offer documents along with the bid security as indicated in the bidding documents must be hand delivered to: Procurement Directorate, Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau. Procurement and Finance Directorate, 1st Floor, Finfinnee, Oromia, Ethiopi
- Bids and Bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders or their representatives who choose to attend the bid opening at Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau, Procurement and Finance Directorate Room, 1st Floor. The Bid opening shall take place on 31st day starting from the official announcement of bid on the newspaper at 10:30 AM (04:30 am local time).
- Any kind of association or joint venture is not allowed for these particular bids. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Oromia Urban Development and Housing Bureau, Procurement and Finance Directorate Room, 1st Floor: Telephone:-+251-111-96-08-08 The employer reserves the right to reject any or all bids.