Oromia Transport Authority
Ethiopian Herald Dec1,2020
INVITATION TO BID
To all Engineering consultants of Category two and above with renewed Trade license Valid for Fiscal year 2020 G.C.
- Oromia Transport authority has secured a budget for Feasibility study, Detail Design Preparation and Documentation of Modern integrated bus terminal at Gimbi & Asala towns.
- The bidder can purchase and participate on one or both lot.
- The bidder shall submit one envelope wax sealed bidding documents which enclose one big sealed envelope of original technical document and two copies this shall be produced in deferent wax sealed envelope and labeled as “Original”, “Copy 1 & Copy 2” and financial document also enclose one big wax sealed envelope and Original financial document and two copies this shall be produced in different wax sealed envelope and labeled as “Original”, “Copy 1 & Copy 2”. The bid security must be kept in the original technical requirement.
- A complete set of bidding document in English may be purchased by the interested bidder on submission of written application , vat registration certificate, renewed registration certificate, renewed trade registration certificate, renewed trade license, tax payer registration certificate and tax clearance from Oromia or federal revenue authority to the address given below and upon payment of non-refundable 500 (five hundred) ETB only in cash starting from the first date notice released on newspaper during office hours Monday to Friday.
- The bid shall be submitted on or before 10:00 A.M. 15 calendar days starting from the first date the bid advertised in the newspaper. The bid original technical document will be opened on the same date at 4:30 A.M. in the presence of bidders’ legal representative who choose to attend. Late bid shall be rejected. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security 120,000.00 (One Hundred twenty Thousand) ETB which will be payable on the first demand to the client security in acceptable form of CPO or unconditional bank guarantee and it must address the employer.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below. Address for further information,bidding document purchase, bid submission and opening will be at; Finfinne, Sarbet Oromia sectoral Office building , Oromia Transport Authority, Finance Directorate 5th floor. Office telephone – +251 011 369 0301
- Oromia Transport Authority (OTA) has due right to accept or any/all bid before the bid awarded.
Oromia Transport Authority (OTA)