Oromia Roads Construction Enterprise
INVITATION FOR “BID
Oromia Roads Construction Enterprise (ORCE) now invites all interested and illegible Bidders for the purchase of five wheel loaders, six single drums vibratory compactor (Roller), twenty Dump Trucks, one concrete mixer truck and three Pickup double cabin vehicles.
- Bidders who can provide Trade License renewed for 2012 E.C. budget year, Recent Tax Clearance from Inland Revenue Authority, Those who registered on Public Procurement and Property Administration Agency, for which they are listed on suppliers List, VAT Registration & TIN No. Certificate from the concerned Authority can participate in the BID.
- Upon submission of a written application attached with readable copy documents listed under No.1 above, a complete set of bidding documents can be purchased from ORCE’s Procurement sub-work process 2nd-floor room No. 14 against non-refundable payment of Birr 200.00 for each lot starting from the date of the 1st appearance of this invitation notice on the Ethiopian Herald.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 2% of the bid amount in the form of CPO or Unconditional and Irrevocable bank guaranty only.
- Bid Proposals (both Technical & Financial Proposal) shall be submitted on/before June 8, 2020, at 2:00 P.M. Late bids submitted after the deadline will be rejected.
- Bid Technical Proposal will be opened on June 8, 2020, at 2:30 PM and financial proposal of technically qualified bidders will be opened on June 16, 2020, at 2:00 P.M in the presence of bidder’s representative who may choose to attend the opening ceremony in the Enterprise’s conference room No 3 on 2nd floor.
- Oromia Roads Construction Enterprise reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids fully or partially.
- For additional information, please call: Tel: 011-43916-80/011-439-11-94 Fax: 011-439-02-42
OROMIA ROADS CONSTRUCTION ENTERPRISE (ORCE)
In front of Kaliti Mechanics Training Center Or near CCRDA building.
2nd floor, Office No. 14 FINFINNE