Oromia Roads Authority
NOTICE OF INVITATION FOR BID
Procurement Reference Number: ORA/NCB/RFP/DP-03/2013
- The National Regional State of Oromia has allocated budget towards the cost of consultancy Services for Developing Oromia Roads Authority Road Assets Manage Management System Web Based Software Development and intends to apply part of this budget to be used for the procurement of consultancy services for Asset Management System Software Development. A duration of a service will be 18 Months. An amount of Bid Bond is 100,000.00 ETB.
- The Oromiya Roads Authority (ORA), now invites all eligible local Road Consultants of Category-III (Three) and above which provide certificate of competency from Oromiya Construction Authority or Ministry of Federal Construction with valid Trading License renewed for the bidding period, and other appropriate documentary evidences demonstrating the bidder’s compliance, which shall include Commercial Registration Certificate, Tax Clearance Certificate valid for bidding period, VAT registration Certificate and Tax payer identification (TIN) certificate, to submit sealed bids for the consultancy services of the aforementioned project.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents from ORA’s Head Office at the address given below at office working hours. A complete set of bidding document prepared in English Language may be purchased by any interested eligible bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below and upon payment of non-refundable fee of ETB 500.00 (Five Hundred Birr Only), effective from the first date of announcement up to deadline.
- Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and is open to all eligible domestic bidders as specified and defined in the bidding document.
- The bidder shall submit One Original and Two Photocopies for both Technical proposal and financial offer. Technical proposal will be sealed in such a way that One original and One photocopy to be sealed in one envelope while the second photocopy will be sealed in another envelope separately and labeled as “One ORIGINAL & One PHOTOCOPY” and “Second PHOTOCPY” respectively, then placed in another outer envelope along with bid security as indicated in the above table, in an acceptable form as indicated in bidding document. Financial proposal will be sealed in such a way that one original and one photocopy to be sealed in one envelope while the second photocopy will be sealed in another envelope separately and labeled as “One ORIGINAL & One PHOTOCOPY” and “Second PHOTOCPY” respectively, then placed in another outer envelope. Finally the whole documents shall be placed in a single wax sealed envelope whose outer cover containing all necessary information about the firm & Employer including project information.
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before November 13, 2020 at 2:00 PM .late bids will be rejected. Technical Proposals will be opened by the procurement and supply work process of the Authority in the presence of bidders’ representatives, at the address below on the same date at 2:30 PM.
- Bidders must meet the minimum qualification criteria for their Financial Proposal to be opened. Unqualified Bidders’ Financial Proposal will be returned unopened to the Bidder.
- Financial Proposal of qualified bidders will be opened, at the same address given below, on the date that is to be declared by the Authority’s Bid Endorsing Committee, after completion of the evaluation of Technical Proposals.
- Oromiya Roads Authority reserves the right to reject any bid and to annul the bidding process and reject all bids at any time, without thereby incurring any liability to Bidders.
Oromiya Regional Government Sectorial Office Building at Sarbet.
Office of Oromia Roads Authority, 3rd Floor, Procurement Directorate
P.O.B.42937 Finfinne, Ethiopia
OROMIA ROADS AUTHORITY