Oromia Physicians Association
- Date: 16/06/2020
- Ref. No.OPA 00111/2020
Invitation for Professional Auditing Services
Oromia Physicians Association (OPA) is a nonpartisan and not-for-profit professional association that aims at improving the healthcare system for the betterment of public health in Oromia Regional State and involved in different activity programs in Ethiopia for the past two years. OPA has registered according to the charities and societies proclamation No. 321/59 with new registration No WB-03-0193,2
OPA is accepting proposals from Audit firms that provide professional audit services to be appointed as an external auditor to undertake the audit of its book of accounts for the fiscal budget year 2018 and 2019.
Eligible audit firms that fulfill the following criteria are invited to participate on the bid:
- Have a professional license to provide: services.
- Be legally registered to conduct professional services.
- Be an entity that has paid the current budget year tax.
- Have taxpayer-identification Number (TIN).
- Be listed by the office of the Federal Auditor General with a renewed license.
- Have solid experience in NGO audit.
Therefore, all interested audit firms bids should be submitted in a sealed envelope within 10 (Ten) working days from the date of the advertisement to:
Oromia Physicians Association (OPA), Addis Ababa, Ethiopia Phone number: +251912422622/+251911886347 Tel: +251111262169 Fax: +251111262178
Arada Sub-city, Kebele 09. House No 411, at Piassa Street on Gelan Building 4th floor OPA, reserves the right to cancel the whole bid or in part, and deemed necessary.