Oromia Market Development Office Agency
INVITATION FOR BID
1. The agency now invites eligible bidders, which fulfill the following requirements, to submit sealed bids for the construction of Secondary Live Stock Market at the following two sites (terminated projects):
I, Oromia special zone Welmera district Gudu Town Reference No. OMDA/AGP-II/04/2020 lot 1 and
II, Jimma Zone Gera District in Dusta Town Reference No. OMDA/AGP-II/04/2020 lot 2.
- a)The bidders shall have a certificate of registration from ministry of Construction and urban development Bureau or Oromia urban development and housing Bureau with category BC-6/GC-7 and above valid for the current year and or other appropriate documentary evidence demonstrating the bidder’s eligibility which shall include:
- b) Its trade license valid for the current yearn
- c) Its tax clearance from Oromia Revenue Bureau valid at least at Bid submission date and VAT registration certificate
2. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedure, specified in the bidding documents, and is open to all eligible bidders.
A detailed qualification criterion is stated in the bidding document.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information and inspect the bidding documents at Oromia Market Development Agency at the address stated below from 8:30-12:30 Am and 1:30 to 5:30 pm from Mondays to Thursdays and 8:30-11:30 am and 1:30 pm to 5:30 pm on Friday local time. A complete set of the bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders submission of a written application and presentation of the documents mention under itém (1) above to the address stated below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of ETB 400 starting from the first announcement day.
Address: Oromia Market Development Agency, near Sarbet inside Oromia Regional Government Sectorial Office Tel 0118575698
Submission and opening of the bid will be at Oromia Trade and Market Development Bureau at the address stated above.
a) The deadline of bid submission (both qualification and financial offers) shall be at 10:00 Am on the 31st date (working day) starting from the first announcement date. Late bid shall be rejected.
b) The Bidders shall submit one original and one copy of technical proposal & financial offer that shall be produced in such a way that the original, to be wax sealed in one envelop for technical and finical separately while copies of the technical & financial after being sealed separately will be sealed in another outer envelope. It should also be labeled as “one original and one copy” and second copy” and all to be placed in one outer mother envelope. Sealing and marking of the Bids must be according to guidelines stated under Instruction to Bidders FPPA 2011 and BDS).
The bid security must be wax sealed separately marked “Bid security” and must be put in the Original Technical Requirement. Every envelope should be wax-sealed, signed and stamped by the bidder properly and separately.
c) Both the financial and qualification document will be opened at 4:00 Am on the same date of the bid submission.
d) Any attempt of submission of the forged (false) document and or indication of financial offer on the qualification document shall result in an automatic rejection of the bidder.
e) The client shall not bear any responsibility for the misplacement of documents.
4. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the form of CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee of 120,000 ETB (One hundred twenty thousand birr) for walmar District project, and 300,000 ETB (three hundred thousand birr) for Gera District project respectively valid for the date stated in BDS. Qualification document and bid security of the bidders will be opened in the presence of bidders or bidders’ representatives who choose to attend, at the address stated as above, on the final date and time of bid submission.
5. The construction of the work shall be completed within a maximum of 90 and 150 Calendar Days from the commencement date of the work for welmera and Gera Districts respectively.
6. Oromia Market Development Agency reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids.
Oromia market Development Agency