Oromia Livestock Resource Development Agency
INVITATION TO BID
To all contractors of category BC-7/GC-6 and above with renewed license valid for the Current Year
- Oromia Livestock resource development Agency had secured a budget for construction of Store, Office, Guard House & Dry Latrine At Medda Site and also secured a budget for construction of Store at Choppi Degega & at Boku Melbana (Medda).
- Oromia Livestock resource development Agency now invites wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate sufficient resource for the construction of Store, Office, Guard House & Dry Latrine to be constructed within 240 calendar days For Medda site and 180 Calender days for Choppi Degega & Boku Melbana
- Bidders shall have registered with the Ministry of construction and Urban Development or Oromia Construction Bureau and who have renewed their license for the year 2013 Ethiopian calendar and who have VAT & TIN registration certificate
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open national tendering procedures contained in the Public Procurement Proclamation of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders. i.e. (two-stage The first stage is:-preliminary and Technical evaluation The second stage is:- Financial evaluation)
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address given below.
- The bidders shall submit one mother envelop wax-sealed bidding document which encloses one big wax-sealed envelope of “original technical document” and “two copies” this shall be produced in different wax-sealed envelopes, and labeled as “Original” & “Copy 1” and “COPY 2″. Financial Document” also encloses one big wax sealed envelope and original financial document” and “two copies” this shall be produced in different wax-sealed envelopes and labeled as “Original” & “Copy l” and “COPY 2”. The bid security must be wax sealed separately and must put in the Original Technical Requirement. The Sealing and Marking (signing) of the Bids must be according to guidelines stated under Instruction to Bidders Failure to do so will result in an automatic rejection
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of WRITTEN APPLICATION, VAT REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, MINISTRY OF CONSTRUCTION & URBAN DEVELOPMENT Or OROMIA CONSTRUCTION BUREAU RENEWED REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, RENEWED TRADE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE RENEWED TRADE LICENSE, TAXPAYER REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE, AND TAX CLEARANCE FROM OROMIA REVENUE BUREAU the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 400 only in cash Starting from the first date notice viewed on the newspaper during office Hours through Monday to Friday,
- Bids must be delivered on or before 2.00 Pm, on the 31st day from the first announcement date and The Bid (Original Technical Requirement) will be opened on the same day at 2:30 Pm in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend. And the bid is valid for 90 days after the bid submission deadline. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of 150,000.00(One hundred fifty thousand) ETB which will be payable on the first demand to client security in an acceptable form of CPO or unconditional Bank Guarantee and the bid security must address the employer. Late bids shall be rejected. If the 28th day is not on a working day, the bid can be opened on the next working day.
- Oromia Livestock resource development Agency has the right to accept/reject any/all bid
- Bid opening location/place is as per on BDS/bid datasheet
Address: – For further information, bidding document purchase, Bid delivery, and opening shall be
Employer: – Oromia Live stock resource development Agency Location: – Finfinne