Oromia Industrial parks Development Corporation
Ethiopian Herald Nov8,2020
INVITATION TO BID
- Oromia Industrial Parks Development Corporation (OIPDC) invites wax sealed bids from qualified and eligible contractors /bidders (GC/ BC 3) for the construction of Rural transformation centers (RTC) infrastructure projects at Bale-Robe and Meki RTC projects which are found around Bale Robe and Meki town respectively.
- Bidders shall obtain bid document up on submission of written application and payment of nonrefundable birr 500.00 /five hundred / from OIPDC procurement and finance section during working hours/ Monday to Friday morning (6:00 o’clock local time)/.
- Interested bidders should present valid trade license indicating the stream of business, VAT registration certificate issued by the tax authority, Tax Identification Number, valid tax clearance certificate issued by the tax authority, Business organization registration certificate issued by the country of establishment, Certificate of compliance, registration in FPPA and other credentials.
- Bid shall be valid for a period of 120 /one hundred twenty/ days after the dead line for submission of bids.
- Bid should be accompanied by the bid security of Eth. Birr 500,000.00/five hundred thousand/ in an acceptable form (CPO or Unconditional Bank Guarantee) and shall remain valid for 28/twenty eight/ days beyond the end of validity period. Insurance bond is not acceptable.
- Bidders are invited to submit financial and technical proposals original and copy. The number of copies required is three. All technical proposals shall be placed in an envelope clearly marked “Technical proposal” and the financial offers in one marked “Financial offer”. The bid security shall be sealed in a separate envelope. These three envelopes, in turn, shall be sealed in an outer envelope. All envelops should be wax sealed.
- . Bid must be delivered to Oromia Industrial Parks Development Corporation at or before 10:30A.M or 4:30 o’clock local time on 21st calendar day starting from the date of this announcement on newspaper. If the 21st day is not on the working days (Monday to Saturday) the bid submission will be on the next working day at the same time. Bids will be opened in the presence of bidders or their authorized representatives on the same date/bid submission date/ at 11:00 A.M or 5:00 o’clock local time at OIPDC.
- OIPDC reserves the right to reject all or parts of the bid.
Oromia Industrial Parks Development Corporation
Bekanisa, S Sara Tower 6th floor, Infront of Amigo Cafe, on the road to Kore