Oromia Credit and Saving S. Co.
Ethiopian Herald Sep8,2020
Invitation for Bid
- IFB Title: Procurement of Construction of 3B+G+7 High-Density Mixed Residence Building Project Procurement Reference number: OCSSCO/ICB/ CW/B/01/20
- To all contractors of category BC/GC-1 with renewed license valid for the current year (2012 E.C)
- Oromia Credit and Saving Share Company have secured a budget for the procurement of Construction of a 3B+G+7 High-Density Mixed Residence Building Project found at Kirkos Sub City, Africa Avenue Bole road.
- Oromia Credit and Saving Share Company now invite wax-sealed bids from eligible bidders who are interested and capable to allocate their sufficient resource for Construction of 3B+G+7 High-Density Mixed Residence Building Project found at Kirkos Sub City, Africa Avenue Bole road.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with the open international tendering procedures contained in the public procurement proclamation of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia and is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from the address stated below.
- The bidders shall submit two waxed and sealed bidding documents; these two documents have (one original and one copy) for each technical and financial document. The copy should be a photocopy of the original bid document and must be sealed and marked in the same manner as the original bid document, the bid security must be wax sealed and signed separately.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application indicating the project, vat registration certificate, certificate of competence from the Ministry of Construction or renewed registration certificate from any Regional Construction Bureau, renewed trade license, renewed trade registration certificate, valid tax clearance during the period of bid validity from Federal Revenue Authority or any Regional Revenue Authority, to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of Ethiopian Birr 700.00 only in cash starting from the first date of notice viewed on the newspaper during office hours through Monday to Friday.
- Bids must be delivered in the afternoon on or before 3:00 PM, on the 35th day from the first bid announcement date (must be on a working day). The original technical requirement will be opened on the same day at 3.30 PM in the presence of the bidders’ representative who chooses to attend.
- The financial proposal of the substantially responsive bidder (bidders who score 70 points and above) will be opened after a notice of the technical requirement result is announced on the notice board and the bid is valid for 120-days. All bids must be accompanied by a bid security of Ethiopian Birr 500,000.00 (Five hundred thousand birrs) for the project which will be payable on the first demand to the client, bid security is acceptable in the form of CPO only and valid for 28 days beyond the bid validity.
- Late bids shall be rejected. Oromia Credit and saving Share Company has the right to accept/reject the bid. Address: Oromia Credit and Saving Share Company, Finfine, Kirkos sub-city around Kazanchis, ODA Tower, 5th Floor, Room No. 506, Procurement Directorate. Tel: +251-11-5-57-11-74