Oromia Construction Corporation
Ethiopian Herald Jan28,2021
INVITATION FOR BID
Oromia Construction Corporation wants to procure submersible pumps with power cables to be used for Mararo water supply projects.
- Therefore interested bidders are invited to participate for the supply of the reffered items immediate from stock.
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2013 E.C Commercial registration certificate, tax identification number, tax clearance certificate & VAT registration certificate.
- A complete bidding document can be obtained from OCC office procurement team room No.8 which is found on the way to Kality Road in front of Vehicles & Mechanics Training Center upon payment of non-refundable Br.200.00 (two hundred birr ) in cash.
- The bidder should provide bid security in the amount of 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand) C.P.O or unconditional bank guarantee issued by a legally established financial institution. Any bid not secured accordingly shall be rejected automatically. (Insurance bond is not acceptable)
- The Bid shall be closed on February 12, 2021 GC at 02:00 P.M. and opened at 02:30 P.M. on the presence of bidder’s or their representatives.
- Bidders may obtain further information from our office at OCC, Procurement team room No.8 (on the way to Kality Road in front of Vehicles & Mechanics Training Center) Tel:0114390150/280.FAX.No. 0114396476 P.O.BOX 1696/1110
- Our Organization reserves the right to accept or reject partially or the entire bid.
OROMIA CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION