Oromia Construction Corporation
NATIONAL COMPETITIVE BID FOR CONSULTING SERVICE
Oromia Construction Corporation wants to procure consulting service for feasibility study to establish Aluminium Fabrication at eastern showa Adama.
- Therefore interested bidders are invited to participate for the consulting service to be purchased
- Bidders shall present copy of their renewed trade license for the year 2013 E.C commercial registration certificate, tax identification number, tax clearance certificate & VAT registration certificate.
- A complete bidding document can be obtained from OCC office procurement team room No. 8 which is found on the way to Kality Road in front of Vehicles & Mechanics Training Center upon payment of non-refundable Birr.200.00 (Two hundred birr ) in cash.
- The bidder should provide bid security in the amount of 100,000.00(one hundred thousand) C.P.O or unconditional bank guarantee issued by a legally established financial institution. Any bid not secured accordingly shall be rejected automatically. (Insurance bond is not acceptable).
- The Bid shall be closed on February 18, 2021 GC at 02:00 P.M. and opened at 02:30 P.M. on the presence of bidder’s or their representatives.
- Bidders may obtain further information from our office at OCC, Procurement team room No.8 (on the way to Kality Road in front of Vehicles & Mechanics Training Center) Tel:-0114390150/280 FAX. No. 0114396476 P.O. BOX 1696/1110
- Our Organization reserves the right to accept or reject partially or the entire bid.
OROMIA CONSTRUCTION CORPORATION